Number of sales display, could it be off-putting for customers?

Thank you, I have changed the photos back and must say it looks much cleaner and consistent that way, thanks for taking a look, I value your opinion :slight_smile:

Glad I read through this thread , had no idea you could click on sold and see all the items. Bet the customers don’t know this either.
Should have started with welcome and good luck with your shop, sorry! I really like the mini embroidery hoop necklaces.

1 Like

You have a lovely shop and you’re already off the mark with a sale so there was one customer that wasn’t put off by a low sales figure! :smile: Everyone starts on zero, so don’t worry. I think, with the lovely items you have in your shop, you’ll soon achieve a few more.

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking a look :relaxed:

Thanks Helen, thats a really good point!! Thanks for taking a look at my shop :relaxed:

1 Like

Ive had another look and think your shop looks lovely! Lets hope we both get more sales soon!!

1 Like

Wondering were the sold button is .do you mean so you can leave work still on show. Like to have my shop reviewed was really helpful reading others x bodkincreates

Interesting x so much to learn

Love your pottery looks beautiful

Hi Bodkin, don’t know if this what you mean, but underneath your name on your shop front, press “view sold items” to see your latest sales. You can do this with anyones shops, to see what their current best selling things are. Petra.

As long as a shop looks great and I like the work, it doesn’t bother me at all how many sales someone has. I also assume an artist may have had other sales via their website, or maybe a gallery, or handmade events, which would not show on their Folksy shop front. To me a shop is all about tempting me to buy, and am I a bit weird in quite liking new shops with few sales?!! I like the idea of buying from someone who is just starting out.

2 Likes

Hi i am fairly new to new folksy and i am looking for some tips so i can start making some sales. If you would like to look at my shop and give me your thoughts its called Craftsmade2. I appreciate any tips you are able to offer me