Oh Bless Me. I gotta badge

Re-opening my shop and my, how things have changed.

I got given a badge.

Only basic user so far, but it’s given me a silly little boost and made me feel I’ve earned a cup of coffee.

10 Likes

Welcome back! :heart:

Thank you!! Slow but sure. I’ll get there!

Yes, welcome back! :smile:

Thank you, Tina. I remember the late nights now… Lol

1 Like

Welcome back - I spotted your blue bangle earlier and admired it. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Joy. It’s good to be welcomed back. I appreciate people taking the time to say hello.

1 Like

Welcome backVicki. Good luck with your return. lovely bangles btw. I’m sure more badges will follow hopefully along with more sales. Trouble with the badge thing is that all it seems to indicate is that I am spending far too much time on the forums!

Thank you, Roz. For the welcome and the kind comments. I know! I shall have to remind myself that more badges mean too much time on the forums and not enough time sorting out other important things, like getting google analytics working again!

Only joined a week ago, haven’t opened my shop yet and when I signed in the badge was there :slight_smile: it made me happy, as silly as it sounds :smiley:

No more silly than me. Sometimes if’s good to be made happy by silly things! Good luck with your shop.

Yeah, it is…Thank you and good luck to you too :smile: