Folksy Ltd

Opportunity to promote your shop on my blog

(Hazel Rayfield) #1

Hi Everyone … hope you are all well … I’ve got a nasty cold thats keeping me awake so to take my mind off it so I’ve been blogging in the early hours today …

Its about promoting Arts and Crafts for Christmas … I know, same old story lol but I was looking at my stats on my blog and it has had lots of hits for the posts I did the last couple of years on the subject so I thought I’d better update with a new one …

I don’t normally allow links in the comments, that how the spam gets in but for this post I am allowing Folksy shop owners (and a few others) the opportunity to add a link to their shop in the comments, so please pop over and add a line that says what you sell and a link to your folksy shop …

Hope it helps spread the word :smile:

Hazel

http://www.artinwax.co.uk/blog/christmas-shopping-handmade-arts-and-crafts/

(Rosie Wells) #2

Thank you! I’ll take a look now :smile:

(Hazel Rayfield) #3

Your comment and link is now live Rosie :slight_smile:

(Grimm Exhibition) #4

What a nice idea, thanks.

(Hazel Rayfield) #5

Thanks Clare your comment is now live :slight_smile:

(Helen Clifford) #6

Thankyou Hazel, this is a great idea!

(Sams Stuff) #7

Hi Hazel @HazelRayfield

I’ve posted a comment on your blog. Thanks for letting us add comments there. Hope your cold clears up ASAP.

(Lynn Britton) #8

Thank you Hazel for giving us the oppoturnity to post a link in your blog.
I hope you recover from your cold quickly.
Lynn x

(Hazel Rayfield) #9

Thanks Sam and Lynn - I’m not good at having colds - hubby can testify to that lol I moan a lot so good to keep busy …

I’ve approved all the links so let’s hope we get some traffic to the shops, my blog gets a fair few hits so fingers crossed :smile:

@erkinwald thank you Lynn for the comment on my art glad you like the waxings lol

(20th Century Girl) #10

Wow, thank you so much for helping us to promote,

(Hazel Rayfield) #11

You’re welcome Danielle and thank you for the comment, Yes Encaustic is great fun, take a look at my website demo page if you get a moment you can see me paintings in hot wax …

http://artinwax.co.uk/encaustic-art-demonstrations.php

(Elaine) #12

Thank you so much Hazel. Do hope you will be feeling better soon. x

I’ve tweeted about it for you :smile:

(Pauline Hayward) #13

I’ve posted a comment too on your Blog and thank you.
Hope you feel better soon.

Pauline

(Hazel Rayfield) #14

Thanks Elaine and Pauline feeling a bit better, just had some fresh pineapple my Dad brought round very refreshing and good for vitamins - plus he knows it’s my favourite :slight_smile:

(Thecardjeanie) #15

Hi Hazel,

Like you I try to shop online as much as possible. I have bought some lovely handmade items and supplies on Folksy and some on Etsy too.

I’m afraid I’m not very technical and don’t know how to add a link to your blog.

Jeanie x

(Hazel Rayfield) #16

Your comment is there Jeanie and the link to your shop is live so it’s all done and working OK

Hazel

(Hazel Rayfield) #17

Lots of people have posted there links please feel free to add yours …

The post shows lots of shares too so please feel free to share on facebook / Twitter etc.

(Lynne McNicol) #18

Thanks for the chance to share Hazel. Hope you feel better soon! Have left a comment :smile:

(Rosie Wells) #19

Thank you! :grinning:

(Shine On) #20

Thank you :smile: