Original art

Great. I suggest you submit some of your ‘infringements’ to the appropriate copyright holders and ask them if they are happy .

Additionally, usually as long as the fan content is non-commercial, it is not a problem with copyright holders. Regardless, unless the work is completely original, fans should be careful about their creations.

I will not comment further. Do what you wish as long as you don’t bring Folksy and all its other sellers into disrepute.

3 Likes

i suggest you get on with your own store and leave me alone i am here to post art not getg into debates i pay to list my art and i sell it keep out of my buiness

Hi Nicholas, can I ask- are you based in the UK?

YEs i am in bournemouth uk

1 Like

Herbs and lavender new home handpainted card

3 Likes

Art is not of course confined just to paint, pencil, ink and crayon. Art comes in many forms and as I am a glass artist my glass pieces are also art. To keep to the strict wording though the photo is of the original I made of this design, my rather wonderful waterlily. I designed it for my daughter’s 40th birthday and see it hanging in the window, overlooking a wonderful view of a Cotswold green valley whenever I visit and feel really rather proud, that I, little me, created that :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Stunning Joy

1 Like

a hand painted greetings card

3 Likes

Thanks Caroline. Xx

NEW INK ART

1 Like

a hand painted original art greetings card

2 Likes

1 Like

7x5 acrylic

9 Likes

An original colour pencil drawing from me today;

7 Likes

Stunning Helen

Thank you Caroline!

Heres one of my linoprints hand carved and printed by me, inspired by my daughters photo of us .

2 Likes