Post a pic and the name of your pet

I just have to say it, Angela. BAMBI

Leslie

Finn is such a handsome chap!
Sweetie dogs too - liking the quarry tiles :smile:

As for your deer friend, Bambi is the most obvious choice!

Thanks - I couldnā€™t get beyond Bambi either but was hoping to come up with something more creative :slight_smile:

Thank you.
Tilesā€¦ideal for wet muddy dogs!

This is our oldest dog. Jasperā€™s a rescue dog. Not sure how old he is, weā€™ve had him about 10 years - but still thinks heā€™s a youngster when it comes to chasing rabbits.

2 Likes

And hereā€™s Sika. Heā€™s our 7 stone ā€˜puppyā€™. Heā€™s a ā€˜web toedā€™ Chesapeake bay retriever. Our vet once described the breed as a cross between a Labrador and a lion (he forgot to include stoopid)

4 Likes

I like him! I havent heard of that breed, Very handsome!

1 Like

Hi Angela, Thank you for the kind comments about Bo and Dudleyā€™s pups. They are feeding well, had first health check and mum and pups doing very well. Big decision is now do we keep them all! When Bo was scanned we were told three, so little male was a surprise addition. Our vet has fallen in love with them, so one will probably go to her, but only after a criminal records check Haha!
As to your little deer, I think she should have the name Fawn. She is so pretty. Carol

Oh my, what a difficult decision you have, there must be a very strong temptation to keep them all but what a handful!! Glad to hear that they are all doing well. Keep us posted of their progress :smile:

Fawn is a lovely name, Bambi, Bobbin and Boo have also been suggested. I havenā€™t seen her for a few days, sheā€™s probably tucked away somewhere nice and dry.

Well thereā€™s a breed Iā€™ve never heard of. Heā€™s a very handsome boy.

1 Like

So thatā€™s another breed to add to the ā€˜to doā€™ listā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Pups are sleeping a little longer between feeds, giving Bo some time to herself, though saying that there only has to be the tiniest of squeaks and she is back in the box to them. The pups will be a week old tomorrow and are certainly putting weight on. Once their little eyes are open, I shall post another pic and keep you up to date. xx

5 Likes

This is Bailey he is a British Blue and is 7 years old. He has had kidney disease since he was 3 but his meds are keeping him very healthy and prolonging his life vastly which makes me feel very blessed :slight_smile: he is very affectionate and as you can see from his pic begs to have his belly rubbed lol x

2 Likes

Such a beautiful cat, Iā€™ve always yearned for a ā€˜blueā€™ cat.

And thereā€™s another one for the ā€˜to doā€™ listā€¦the pinboard is getting very fill over here :wink:

1 Like

Maiya had her kits on Saturday afternoon, Mum and all 5 kits are doing well :smile:

5 Likes

How sweet are they, Iā€™m as daft about cats as I am about dogs. Wanted to breed one of my Norwegian Forest girls, but unfortunately she was having none of it and left the male bruised and battered. Quite embarrassing. Please letā€™s have more pics of the kittens as they grow. Carol.

Thank you Carol, Your puppies are adorable too, Iā€™ve been looking at the photos as you post them.
It sounds like your cat knows what she wants lol. Iā€™ll pop some more photos of the kittens as they grow and start causing havoc :smile:

Donna x

1 Like

Hereā€™s a photo of our little Welsh Terrier, Noodles, who we adopted a few years ago. He has lots of ā€œissuesā€, but is rather adorable :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sooo Cute!
Thatā€™s one breed weā€™ve never heard of, just love the shape of his face :smile:

What a lovely thread! Have to join in with this one :smiley:
We have quite the little zoo for a small terrace house - cat, rabbits, guinea pig, degus, hamster and until recently a chicken! (Sheā€™s still very well, just moved house to find some new friends as she was sooooo lonely after our other hen died).

These are my (sorry - I mean the childrenā€™s!) bunnies, Currant Bun and Blue Bun:

Iā€™ve been nursing Currant Bun (the white one) for two weeks now after he had all his front teeth removed as they were out of line and growing uncontrollably poor thing. We were having them trimmed down once a month but our vet is a rabbit expert and said he did this sort of operation quite often with great success so we went for it. Itā€™s been a tough couple of weeks with me syringe feeding him until he started eating again but he seems back to normal now and is eating just fine (but nibbling at a crunchy carrot is a thing of the past poor thing).

5 Likes