Relisting expired items?

Hi Everyone
Due to illness i couldn’t keep up to my shop so my items (all 3 of them ) expired. I am now back to carry on but i don’t know how to relist them. Can anyone help? Do i have to start from the beginning or can i use the ones that were originally on my shop page?
Thanks in advance
Debi

Hope you are well now.

If you go into dashboard and the manage items section. There is an expired tab, the items should be there

Hope this helps :blush:

So long as the items you have for sale are the same as the ones you had before your illness then you don’t need to start again. If you go to your dashboard on the left hand side you will see a tab called ‘listings’ (its under items) - click on this. Once you are in the ‘manage listings’ page the 4th tab from the left at the top is ‘expired’ - click on this. You should now see your 3 expired listings. If you tick the little check box on the left of each and then click on the ‘renew’ button just above the listings it will return the 3 listings to your shop.
Hopefully that’s easy to follow.
Sasha

Thank you Ruth and Sasha, i have managed to do it with your info. Now to add some more to my shop.
Debi