Royal County of Berkshire Show 2019 21st & 22nd Sept

Are you “Crafty Enough” to exhibit at the Royal County of Berkshire Show? I’m the Chairman of the Craft Marquee at the Show and would really love to hear from you if you are interested in exhibiting with us. Last years event was attended by over 55,000 people. Please note exhibitors must make their own products and we have an excellent reputation for keeping our standards high. If you want to know more please contact psouthern456@aol.com

1 Like

I’m a long way from Berkshire, but I just popped over to the website for a look - maybe I didn’t look long enough, but I found very little info about Crafts. “Traders” can send an “expression of interest”, but there are no details about e.g. facilities or costs, or whether exhibitors from outside the region are permitted. I would certainly want to know these details before applying and wasting everyone’s time.

I’m already booked into Goosnargh & Longridge, Garstang, and Penrith Shows this summer, and they all have full details stated up front.

Hello Rosesworkshop, please forgive me for using your trading name, I didn’t want to assume your name was Rose.

My apologies around navigating the website, it’s something that is being looked into and I’ll feedback your experience to help them improve things going forward.

Hopefully the following will assist you. We have held last year’s prices so the cost of a 3m x 3m stand (wider stand space is available at an extra cost) is £406 plus VAT and this includes electricity and overnight security.

I have copied the link from the Exhibitor Manual if you are interested and want further information:

www.berkshireshow.co.uk/Trade%20Stands/Exhibitor%20Manual%20FINAL.pdf

If you think you might be interested or you would like to have a chat please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Paul Southern

Tele no : 07557552783

Thanks Paul,
I hope others find this information useful too.

Nearly £490 before travel and accommodation, I’m afraid that it’s well out of my league; my total budget for nine events across the season was less than that. And of course Folksy sellers could pay the commission and Paypal fees on about £4900 worth of sales before spending that much.

I would love to think your crafters have that kind of turnover at your event and wish them well.
Simone

Hi, many thanks for your interest in the Royal County of Berkshire Show. The website is a relatively new for this years booking arrangements and the information you are seeking is found by following the link entitled Trade Stands and then click on the Trade stand Manual.
I would agree its a long way for you to come if you do not feel there is much benefit, however we do have a significant number of regular exhibitors who travel from far and wide to come to the show. If you should change your mind or would like some more information please feel free to contact me.

Best regards