September Sapphire Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st September to 30th

evening all, I have another of these necklaces to share today.

evening all loved and clicked to here :slight_smile:

Managed to miss two days I think but just scraping in today after doing some intensive photography, mainly getting better pix of existing listings but there are some new items too. This is a relist with inproved pix:

Here is mine for today:

I’m off to catch up now!!

Jayne x

Good morning, I was feeling brave yesterday and ordered a load of precious metal to make some jewellery, felt it was time to step up a bit, scary but exciting!!. I had some gold earring wires from a customer order and I was playing with some beads yesterday and thought it would be great to make something a little more challenging so here is probably the most expensive piece I have made and hoping I made the right decision to buy more stock…

1 Like

October thread is up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Morning

How can it nearly be the end of September :hushed:

Thought I’d give you all a rest from bibs and show a relist.

Good morning.
Can’t believe it’s the last week of September. It seems to have whizzed by faster than normal.
Sorry I have been rubbish at keeping up with news this month but I’m slowly getting the hang of work, college and posting.

Its college today. Im hoping the will have sorted out my extra help today. If not I’ll have to write a complaint. As we had a group task last week and I couldn’t really join in as everyone else grabbed at phrases read them quickly the placed them down there was no reading the statements out or discussion. It was really awkward. But when the tutor read them out I told her they were in the wrong place and she asked why I hadn’t put them in the right place I told the truth and then said I do need help with reading I am dyslexic and I never really go a reply. It feels like my group is out for themselves and don’t care about anyone else. Sorry for the rant.

Here’s a new bracelet
https://folksy.com/items/6899769-Mixed-purple-shoe-charm-bracelet-

Be back later

Morning everyone
All pinned to here now,
Well done on all your sales Brenda @teabreaks X
Love the sheepy cushions Val @valerie X
Good luck with the precious metal max @paperchainsandbeads X
Anita @beaniehats I’ve a sale for stationery tally please X
and thank you very much for running the thread, much appreciated X
Here’s another new one from me today

See you all later Steph x

2 Likes

I have new fabric for my hearts. Happy Monday Sapphires.

Added this hottie to my collection today,
perfect for the little man in the family,

All caught up with clicking, unfortunately the sun didn’t co-operate yesterday (kept peeping out in the afternoon but where I take my photos needs sun in the morning) so it’s a few more relists from me

Well done on your sale. I have added it to your total.

Morning everyone!

Listed these super cute polar bears yesterday - on a keyring or necklace format! Christmas is coming!

Morning Sapphires

https://folksy.com/items/6899869-Fridge-Magnet-

Morning. I have a new necklace for you today.

Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - I’ll follow on into October.

All favourited up to here.

Just caught up after a few days away. Here’s three for the weekend and I’ll be back later with a new listing for today.

a relist from me today

Yes please x