September Sapphire Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st September to 30th

Afternoon all…a lovely sunny September day here in South Wales…at last…lol
I am still adding items to my SALE section in my shop…so here is another…a lovely lady’s crocheted bolero in purple lurex thread…just £5 !!

2 Likes

Kennel craft would love to join the sapphires,Thankyou for the thread

1 Like

hello Jan, good luck with your shop. I love your make up bags and totes. Amanda xxx

1 Like

Hi Amanda - thank you - the make up bag you made is lovely with the butterfly - have a good day xxx :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@JDCrafts - Welcome to Folksy and good luck with your new shop.

Morning sapphires - my computer is on a distinct go slow today. I started downloading some files from dropbox and then realised I don’t need them all but now I have got to wait for the download to finish before I can remove them - current estimate 12hrs to go!

Will return later and try and love etc all your lovely items. Not sure I will have a listing today as I am having a day of sorting and experimenting but who knows, I might manage to make something!

4 Likes

Good afternoon Sapphires

2 Likes

Wow that is slow!

1 Like

Afternoon Sapphires. I just listed this on the August thread before it dawned on me that September has arrived! Thank you Anita @beaniehats for taking over. Hope everyone has good sales this month.

1 Like

Hi everyone - sorry I lost my mojo at the end of the month - I had a migraine attack for three days, so kept away from all things electrical. Sorry. Fantastic sales tally!

I have some commissions to be getting on with (hurrah) but nothing new to show you for the moment. As we are the sapphires, how about these…

Jacqueline x

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you Max @paperchainsandbeads and @beaniehats for taking over. New listing today, I made the button at a craft fair yesterday.
Here’s to a new month with increased sales.
Gill x

2 Likes

Afternoon Sapphires .Wasn’t going to join in this month, but here I am.
Thanks for taking over @beaniehats

1 Like

Good afternoon Sapphires :slight_smile: . Thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads for last month, and Anita @beaniehats for this month.

It’s nice to see the good weather has continued into September. Although I like September itself, it somehow carries a feeling of foreboding of what is to come, as well as the sadness of summer’s end. At least this year it still feels like summer - I seem to remember that there was already an autumnal nip in the air as early as August last year!

Well, quite unintenionally, I seem to have managed something blue for my first new listing this month, albeit Denim rather than sapphires :wink:

1 Like

Hello Sapphires - I’m rather liking this name :slight_smile:

Thanks to Max @paperchainsandbeads for being “mum” over the last couple of months and to Anita @beaniehats for taking over the role.

It’s a perfect late summer’s day here - blue skies, warm, but not too hot and with a slight breeze. Lovely.

Today I’ve listed 3 things (I have to get a crack on if I want to get everything on in time for the Christmas rush - she says hopefully :ok_hand: ) ! 1 item of jewellery and a couple of de-stash items. I really love the earrings and if no-one buys them they may find their way into my jewellery box.

https://folksy.com/items/6896065-x80-Cream-pearls-String-of-cream-6mm-matte-glass-pearls-De-stash-beads

https://folksy.com/items/6896060-x10-Gold-shell-pearls-Pack-of-10-champagne-coloured-12mm-pearls-De-stash-beads

Here’s to a good month for all :slight_smile:
Karen
x

1 Like

well here we are , on our run up to Christmas ! Yikes!

2 Likes

You don’t know how hard it was for me to get these photo’s. He was either messing around pulling silly faces or went into a fit of giggles but I got there in the end.

4 Likes

Happy September all, gone with some blue today, as we are sapphires

https://folksy.com/items/6888340-Pink-Blue-Marl-Crochet-Mobile-iPhone-6-Plus-Cozy-with-Button

1 Like

Lovely items today, as always. Files still downloading - now says 11hrs left!

Managed to make a couple of scarves today but not yet ready to be listed so thought I would show you a re list.

2 Likes

@JAustenJewelleryDesign - I suffer from migraines and you have my sympathy.

If I miss anyone having sold an item just shout at me. Not feeling too good today. Went out for a meal to celebrate my daughters birthday yesterday and the meal hasn’t gone down too well with me. It’s hard to know what is ok to order when you have gallbladder problems. I won’t be eating this again anytime soon.

2 Likes