Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2017

Hello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listers and to all those taking part :). Joining in is super easy just:-

• Add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.

• Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures

• Promote in whatever way you can/are able to and use the #Folksy365 tag to help other members find you

• Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great

• let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportnities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Flikr Group https://www.flickr.com/groups/folksy

Help to get seen on social media add #Folksy365, #newonfolksy #folksyshop

Total sales June 208

Deborah Jones Jewellery 13
Steph Short Supplies 3
Steph Short Stationery 3
Adien 6
Dottery Pottery 70
Silver Tree Jewellery Design 23
Gweddus 1
Sue Trevor 2
Jacqueline O Jewellery 2
Max Pring Jewellery 4
Paper, Chains & Beads 8
Kernow Claire 3
Girl of the Sixties 4
Bluebeezy 1
Beadstorm 8
The Card Jeanie 1
Cariad Crafts 2
Karens Crafty Bitz 2
Go Rad Lou 1
Pip Designs 4
Eccentric Ella 2
Aimee Louise 3
That Enamel Guy 2
Rainbows N More 1
Lincolnshire Marbled Art 10

Total 178

2 Likes

Good morning and Happy July everyone, wish you all a fabulous sales filled month :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Morning all, I’ve decided to join in again, with two fairs in the autumn, I need to motivate myself to make more stock!
Today’s listing

And many thanks to Max @paperchainsandbeads for continuing to run this and giving us all an incentive to carry on :blush:

8 Likes

Hello

I’m looking forward to joining in this month. Wishing you all lots of sales.
I’ve created a board on Pinterest for this months makes :blush:

Have a lovely weekend

Karen xx

4 Likes

Good morning and what a lovely, sparkly new thread!

My offering today is something a little bit plainer for me! A speckled blue stoneware bowl

Morning all, bright here again today.

Can I add 3 to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

6 Likes

That ring is absolutely stunning @DeborahJonesJewellery x

2 Likes

Thanks Sarah x

1 Like

Morning everyone, happy 1st of the month!
Let’s hope it’s a better month for sales,for all of us,cos June wasn’t good at all😕 And on that note…max @paperchainsandbeads three for supply tally please…woohoo!

My offering today, as its lovely and sunny and not a spot of rain😀 https://folksy.com/items/6636720-Card-Assorted-Shapes-Spring-Summer-Flower-Theme-100pk

Btw is everyone carrying on with the one board or starting a new ‘365’ for July ?
Read all later, Steph

6 Likes

argh! posted on june thread!

@DeborahJonesJewellery Love the ring… may have to hint to hubster that he can replace my broken one with one of yours :wink:

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone…a lovely start to July…
faved to here x
Today I have another cardigan…all my own design and pattern

2 Likes

Steph I am pinning to the same board.

Hi all,

Wishing everyone a successful Folksy July.

Jeanie x

2 Likes

Hi everyone haven’t joined in for a while as I didn’t have anything new to share but have made a few things so I can start the month at least. Starting with this bag charm/keyring.
Looking forward to seeing the new lovelies from you all.

3 Likes

Some beautiful stags to start the month

2 Likes

Evening

Pinch Punch First of the Month

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery that ring is stunning

Been a lovely day here, really good to see the sun again and with manageable temperatures too Yay!!!

I have done this card for a Goth friend and wondered if I would get any interest, what do you think? Very unusual for me this one

Carol xx

6 Likes

Thanks Carol x

I think your card might appeal to tattoo lovers too, it has that feel about it.

2 Likes

Back from my holiday - & from today’s fair, and I have a new listing to start the month. It will probably be downhill from now.

Thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads for running the thread again.
Good luck for the run tomorrow Roz @OrchardFelts

3 Likes

The Christmas unicorns are back…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Craft fair at Dnby today - bit fkat: I think folks were taking the opportunity to get out in dry weather for the first time in three days.
This new listing made its debut on my stall and has come home

3 Likes