Show me the most unique, unusual, OOAK thing you have in your shop!

I love that pin @VioletJewellery, it has such a lovely style to it; a retro feel.

Aw, that is such a gorgeous calendar @FatSquirrelPhotography, where did you go to see the seals and take the images?

2 Likes

I’d say this is quite unusual in my shop…I don’t normally knit with this kind of yarns and this particular one is discontinued now. So, definitely OOAK in my shop.

1 Like

Thank You! Went to Norfolk. It was wonderful!

1 Like

That is such a lovely mix of green @BelaFarCrafts, and it looks so soft too!

1 Like

Yeah, it is quite soft and lightweight too.

1 Like

I always create unusual or unique jewellery and my Sugar Skull pendant fits the bill I think! Cut from shrink plastic and then I freedrew the details or doodles in metallic pencils!

@SashaGarrett I bought some Fordite years ago at a bead fair! I didn’t know that they’ve changed the way they paint cars now!!

2 Likes

I don’t think you will find sets of greetings cards from drawings of tree bark, anywhere else?

2 Likes

My Custom Pet Portraits painted on a teabag. I’m a dog fan and I love trying to capture their eyes and expressions on their faces. Teabags are a new canvas that I’ve been trying after being inspired by other teabag artists out there. The sepia colours are my favourites and really admire the art of Lucy Dawson and Cecil Aldin.

1 Like

I think these new mismatched earrings are the most unusual item in my shop at the moment.

I have this kooky little lady suncatcher - she was made because a friend drew her and wanted to see how she would look made from glass.
https://folksy.com/items/7131170-Stained-Glass-Abstract-Art-Suncatcher-Colourful-Kooky-Lady-Hanging-Decoration-

1 Like
1 Like

Can someone please explain what OOAK means I’ve seen people use the term but there’s no explaination. I’ve asked other crafters about it and they’ve no idea.

It stands for ‘one of a kind’ :grinning:

A patchwork throw, these always turn out differently
https://folksy.com/items/7143492-Patchwork-Baby-Throw-with-Fleece-Backing

all my items are just that. one of a kind

Following on from the randomness of the fordite, how about a bit of bowlerite? Its the plastic from the outside of vintage 10 pin bowling balls that have become too beat up to roll down the alleys any more, there are some amazing swirly colour ways and some have sparkles.

My most unusual item is probably our Mannequin Floor Lamp! It is very colourful and completely hand painted. If anyone has any ideas of what our next mannequin design could be, please let me know as I would love to hear your ideas!!! Thank you :slight_smile: