Silver Foil Lampwork Beads 12mm (ish)

I am having extreme difficulty sourcing some glass beads which I use in one of my suncatchers - my BeadTailed Dragonfly.

The beads I need are 12mm - 15mm square, round, oblong - I don’t care.

The most important characteristic is that the hole must be big enough to take 2 * 0.8mm wire (As I double the wire, put the bent loop at the bottom and the two ends secure it to the body).
I’ve bought at least 3 sets of beads so far which have an inconsistent size of hole - which is aggravating when the wire goes through 2 or even 3 but not the 4th bead.
Not all beads show the hole size but 2mm is good if anyone has any, knows where I can get some.

Joy

Try www.beadservice.net
Seen these before, Czech lampwork beads silver lined, with large holes.

Here’s the link (Hope it works!) If not they are listed under Lampwork Beads > Round

http://www.beadservice.net/shop/category_5fa560e2914284f86952a3977c8c58a8/Round-Lampwork-Bead.html?sessid=ECoLMv7dHLeUlayDQhZvSLD4IPvxGJrPfd7VxoWWoONOf5CGP2k5oJ71GQNruUSS&shop_param=cid%3D%26

Debi

You are a star. I will soon be able to make my dragonflies in a range of lovely colours.
How about this

(would have to charge a bit more if I used these as they cost a bit more than normal but lovely !)

Joy xx