Some exciting news!

We were very excited at British Crafters today to win #WOW from Jacqueline Gold on Twitter! To celebrate our #WOW win we have a 10% discount on all packages until Midnight on 20/4. Use code WOW10 at checkout! www.britishcrafters.co.uk

Come and see if we can help your shop get some more exposure!

You can enter too! Gives you great exposure http://www.jacquelinegold.com/wow/wow-twitter-competition/

9 Likes

Congratulations! That’s fantastic - go British Crafters! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Elaine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Many congratulations! So much hard work and I’m glad it’s paying off again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: My friend loved her decision pig btw - she has already used it lots!!

1 Like

Congratulations and very well deserved for all your hard work.

1 Like

Thank you Dawn :slight_smile: Still skipping around today! Must have entered at least a trillion times!

1 Like

Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many congratulations well deserved

1 Like

Thank you Tina :slight_smile:

Thank you Valerie :slight_smile:

Well done, whooo hoooo :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Great, I’m really pleased about the decision pig though no life-changing decisions made using it I hope!

1 Like

Thanks Sue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not that I know of!!

1 Like

That’s good!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations :champagne:

Well done Dottie - you deserve some recognition for all your hard work x

1 Like

Well done Dottie, Well deserved and you work so hard for all of us. :slight_smile:

Thank you @JOYSofGLASS @thedotterypotter @JewelleryhandcraftedbyPauline I love doing what I do but I have to say that it is really quite fabulous to get noticed with it! :slight_smile: x

2 Likes