British Crafters Promotion to help your Folksy Shop! (Oct now full - spaces for Nov!)

Hello Folksypeeps!

Hope you are all having a fab weekend!

Just to let you know that the book for October bookings will close this weekend. Head to www.britishcrafters.co.uk for more information. Whilst we can’t guarantee that people will buy from your shop, we can certainly get people into your shop and browsing, which is half the battle isn’t it! September sales have been good - especially via Twitter where we have nearly 42K followers now! Why not give us a try! Don’t forget to join in daily Mon to Fri on British Crafters FB page too which has generated many sales too in Sept! Folksy is just the best place to be a seller but if your shop views are a bit on the low side then this might just be your solution! Do feel free to ask any questions here or email them to britishcrafters@gmail.com. Dottie x

2 Likes

@dottiedesigns. Think I’ve been on another planet as I haven’t come across this before! Having looked have sign up for October. Thank you. Ruth

1 Like

Brilliant - I look forward to promoting your fabulous designs @RuthSmithJewellery! Glad you have found us now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to try a promotional package you do. But I don’t have twitter does that matter

1 Like

Hi @hobbitgirlie1880 It really doesn’t matter what you are on or aren’t on as essentially they are all tools to get people to come to your shop. In fact one of our most successful Folksy shops that uses the promo wasn’t on any social media at the start (although over time she has set up accounts) and she got to be in the Folksy Top Sellers without any of them. Do shout if you have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Susan @dottiedesigns, just signed up. Have been thinking about it for a little while and decided to bite the bullet. Fingers crossed for some sales.

Cheers Sharon :sunflower:

1 Like

Brilliant - thanks @TreetopArt I look forward to promoting your fab shop! :slight_smile:

1 Like