Success at a Christmas fair

I also had a good one ( in York ) this weekend. I was particularly pleased, as all the events I’ve done over this year have had lower footfall and quieter sales. This weekend I had a mix of all ages, with new customers as well as my faithful stalwarts .
These were my bestsellers, tho not as cuddly as those sweetest hot water bottles!

2 Likes

Glad to hear Blythburgh was good for you. I’ve done it once as I only live a mile away but it was terribly quiet at the one I did. I did the Cut in Halesworth Saturday and Sunday and that was really good. Lots of people and they were spending!

Glad to hear that some of these fairs are still doing well, I love going to local craft fairs, I always come away with something. x

1 Like

This was the 2nd time I have done that fair, there were 32 stalls, so much bigger, than previously, Made the same as last year.
Always keen to do The Cut, and I guess I should look into it. It so well advertised and being in a town you should get better footfall. May I ask how much the tables were?
Suzzie x

We did a street fair in Glastonbury on Saturday, where we had our best day ever! Its our third year to this event and we always sell loads of Mark’s artwork. Bristol next on Saturday, so fingers crossed!

Table was £50 for the weekend, Saturday and Sunday.
Great footfall and lovely selection of quality stalls.
x

1 Like

My second best show of the year was 4 days at Blenheim Palace a couple of weekends ago. Managed to sell out of my Fingerless gloves and still trying to get orders made. Off to the Northampton Sparkle tomorrow and Sunday but not a lot of stock to take.

1 Like

Goodness that seems like good value for money. Thank you for the info. Going to get on their email list for next year. Suzzie x

It sure fires you up when you have a good fair. Best get knitting for next year!!
Suzzie x

Speak to Aafke at the Cut and she should be able to give you details
x