Such a talented bunch of people :)

I totally agree and feel the same. I love it here :smiley:
Your drawstring bags are really cute :blush:

Karen

2 Likes

I love the little bunny with the bag in your shop so cute it would make a lovely easter present x

1 Like

Awwww sue I agree with you. everyone is so talented on here. I love looking at what others have made and must admit iv brought afew lovely things too.

I have loved your shop. your little bags are lovely and the baby soothers are so nice.
Hope you have fun chatting

2 Likes

I’ve been shopping today already :slight_smile: Bought some lovely pendants from DaisysPlace https://folksy.com/items/6625042-FRENCH-FLOWERS-turquoise-antiqued-bronze-necklace . Can’t wait for them to arrive :slight_smile:

Brilliant. Hope you enjoy more shopping and chatting. It’s such a great place

1 Like

Hi Sue. Completely agree with you. I have bought cards and gifts that are so original and wouldn’t see in the shops.
Love your shop!

Sara

1 Like

I love all your shops. So colourful and original. People really don’t know what they are missing.

Oh so it’s not just me then that spends ages loading stuff up having got good feedback so not then achieve any sales via Folksy, I’m really not sure why? But I shall keep plodding on as I’m sure one day there will be a breakthrough and I’ll achieve my first sale via Folksy. I always look at other peoples lovely things on here and wonder where I’m not getting it right. Some of these things are stunning and inspiring, so keep up the good work everyone.

1 Like

Your little egg baskets are so lovely! Have you tried one of the daily listing challenge groups on here? They really help get you and your products noticed. I have had many sales this way. The one we have running at the moment is…

You will find so many like minded folk on there - so helpful and enthusiastic. May be right up your street.

Jacqueline x

4 Likes

I feel the same :slight_smile: and I have a feeling that it is getting better and better. Better products, better pictures, awesome ideas…
I just wish I could afford to buy everything I love here…
xx
Magdalena

2 Likes

Do you have to list something every day? If so I just couldn’t keep up with the pace… lol

Hi Magdalena,

No, not at all! We do try, but we usually end up re-listing or just chatting to one another. It is a lovely group and very relaxed. I haven’t listed for a few days and no one minds. There are no hard and fast rules, just a wonderful group of talented and like minded Folksters! Would love to see you there.

Jacqueline x

PS I love this in your shop by the way…

Good to hear that, I find it hard to find time every day to do my ‘online marketing’ as I call it to hide the fact that i just love browsing handmade items :smiley: so sometimes I can spend a whole day online and sometimes i do not see a computer screen for a few days… I will give it a go!
xx
PS, thank you for telling me you like my egg cozy, today is the day that i really need to hear that someone likes what I make xxxx

My pleasure! It is never too late to join in with the listing thread and I know there will be plenty of people who will love your makes as much as I do xx :blush:

1 Like

I agree I’m always having a flick through the recently listed section and have purchases a few items.

Spread the love and hopefully if comes back your way :blush:

2 Likes

Yes I agree as well. I may not sell much here but I love being here on Folksy and having a shop. Everyone is so friendly, I have learnt a lot and there is so many brilliant seller’s here.

1 Like

I agree, there’s such a lot of amazing talent here. When I first arrived I couldn’t believe I would be allowed to set up shop amongst such awesomeness!

3 Likes

I know what you mean. Some peoples shops are so professional looking and unique. I really don’t know why people don’t know about Folksy. They really are missing out on some amazing products.

6 Likes

What a lovely topic post! I couldn’t agree more, there are some really talented crafters on Folksy with beautiful shops :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here! Here! lots of lovely products :slight_smile: :slight_smile: