Telling people about Folksy

I think if we keep going we can make a difference …

I have just added another post to my timeline inviting folksy shop seller to add there shop links …

I hope it works OK as I’ve done it on my phone …

Please add your shop links to the comments - sharing is optional but always welcome :slight_smile:

Hazel

1 Like

I’ve been trying to add my shop to your post and I just keep getting no such app. What am I doing wrong.

1 Like

That’s odd Pauline, several people have added links so it must be working

This is the mobile link maybe that will work

2 Likes

I tried it again, the first link but this time I did it from my personal account and its worked. Thanks for allowing us to do this.

1 Like

That’s great Pauline :slight_smile:

Facebook is a fickle thing !!!

Folksy just re tweeted my tweet about it too so let’s hope it helps promote us all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve shared it on my business page too.

3 Likes

I’ve shared it to my business page and will do it on my personal page too

https://www.facebook.com/DeesDesignsCards?ref=hl

I’ll like the above a few at a time every time I’m on facebook so I hit a different audience (I think if I like more than a few at a time my likers might get bored :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Thank you Hazel, I have added my link…I am sure we can get the word out there…
Well done everyone…I have liked all your comments and will keep sharing…woohoo !!!

thank you Hazel

add and shared :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s a fab idea, I’ll go and put something similar on my facebook now. I always post a link to my new items on my business page but I will put something on my personal page too and see if I can let my friends there know about folksy.

2 Likes

Great idea!! I’ve added my shop and shared as well :slight_smile: Fingers crossed we can generate some new customers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fab idea! I’ll get to it! x

2 Likes

Hope you don’t mind but I have ‘borrowed’ your idea as I think it’s great and used it on my page. I have also added my shop to your post to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well done everyone…please feel free to use my wording OR alter it to suit yourself…it doesn’t matter as long as we tell people about Folksy…

And don’t forget you can do the same thing if you have a google+ account.

1 Like

bumping up the thread…(lol)…Folksy can’t object to that can they?

This is an excellent idea! The more people that can do this, the merrier-and I love the idea that everybody who lives in the UK should be encouraged to get gifts that have been made here.

2 Likes

keep sharing and getting more people on board…as I said earlier…if they can get the Ice bucket challenge to go viral, then WE can get FOLKSY to go viral…let’s go girls (and boys) !!

2 Likes

I’m often promoting Folksy and I use the logo on my packing. I’m sorry, but as some of you know, I think Folksy should do more to promote themselves and get a bit annoyed about it to be honest especially when I see such lovely, talented people on here fretting about their sales.It really does break my heart that sellers end up doubting their ability and business skills…Don’t forget chaps…Folksy get fees. It is a two way street…and people will stop selling.

3 Likes