Folksy Ltd

Tote Bags for everyday

(Jane Shorto) #1

Just Sold A Large Blue bird Tote
From My Website

(Margaret Jackson) #2

Well done on the sale, but it’s probably best not to be advertising your website on the Folksy Forum! :smile:

(Maureen Brazier) #3

(Marg) #4

This is just a sample of my everyday tote/shopping bags. And remember from early October supermarkets will be charging for their plastic bags. I’ve got red ones too.

(Eileens Craft Studio) #5

Indeed we always have shopping bags even DH keeps his own white tote bags in his car for shopping

So I have a number of different size bags

(Helen Healey) #6

This is a selection of my tote bags in different styles:

(Margaret Jackson) #7

Wow I love your bags Helen!

(Helen Healey) #8

Thank you Margaret. That’s very kind.

(Margaret Jackson) #9

It was from browsing your bags that I noticed the cushion I bought. That was a direct result of your posting here, so promoting on the forum really can bring sales! :slight_smile:

(Teresa Connolly) #10

Here is one of my colourful totes with a matching coin purse.

(Helen Healey) #11

Thanks for your order Margaret, it’s very much appreciated and nice to know that the promoting actually works! :smile: I’ll be posting your cushion to you tomorrow. I hope you like it.

(Marg) #12

A very red pvc shopping tote. Get to the front of the queque with this in your hand!!

(Claire Mead) #13

I’ve just listed this small oilcloth tote bag - ideal for lunches etc…and such a pretty blue

(Lynn Britton) #14

A patchwork tote from me

(Margaret Jackson) #15

It’s arrived today and is fab, many thanks! :smile:

(Helen Healey) #16

I’m so glad you like it. :smile:

(Andie) #17

Rainbow tote from me x

(Eileens Craft Studio) #18

A hand sewn tote bag

(Helen Healey) #19

I vaguely remembered this thread and thought I’d revive it. I have a soft spot for it, as posting on it led directly to a sale last year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(JDCrafts) #20