Visual Aid Library

Look at the colour and textures in this beautiful beast. Mother Nature at her best.

9 Likes

This is a photo I took of a garden in the Caribbean some years ago. It was a garden developed from a sink hole. It was taken in December.

5 Likes

Photo taken in the Glasgow Botanical Garden Hothouse

10 Likes

Photo taken near St Andrews, Scotland.

11 Likes

Picture of our old shed being dismantled .

13 Likes

I love the colour combination here. Very usable.

2 Likes

A dead tree taken in Norfolk about 5 years ago

13 Likes

The feathers are so defined the cockerel looks like an oil painting in places.

Loving all these marvellous photos.

1 Like

A picture from this afternoon’s walk
X

4 Likes

Taken on 11th April 2011 in my back garden.

9 Likes

What a lovely thread!
Here’s a pic of the Mother’s Day flowers I received from my boys.

8 Likes

My favourite tree. Loving all the pictures. Great idea.

5 Likes

White tulips photographed on a visit to Alnwick Garden.

9 Likes

I love the idea of this thread :blush: I love taking pictures many not very good one’s to some people but I like doing it.
I took part in this www.365project.org where you take a photo a day I loved it I took them all on my phone camera so nothing fancy.

9 Likes

This thread is great fun, such a diversity of pictures. I’ve just got to add another I just love the different shapes in this picture. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I don’t know if I have had too much coffee this morning, but I am beginning to see button art and embroidery in some of these pictures. Thanks everyone for the inspiration.

5 Likes

This is a view you don’t see very often, up a church tower. I lay down to take this shot.

14 Likes

Hurray. That is what this thread is all about: inspiration for crafting. Good on you. It would be nice to see how your inspirations turn out - but only if you want to. Or tell us when listed and we can visit your shop.

1 Like

This is a snapshot of the cloth I use for cleaning my paint brushes as I am working. I looked at it a bit differently today.

11 Likes