Visual Aid Library

Two photos taken at the Mull of Galloway, showing the lighthouse and part of the fog horn mechanism

10 Likes

Boats on the beach at Calella, Spain.

6 Likes

Small plane engine

9 Likes

One of many owls I snapped at Turbary Woods last week

8 Likes

Michael I think this is a wonderful idea and as to copyright I and my Brother were both professional Photographer in London and on Cruise ships back in the 70’s and it is accepted that any Photo is copyright of the taker. I know in this day and age we have to sign and stamp all our work from being stolen on the web, sad to say there is nothing we can actually do to stop them being used as the software is out there to remove any kind of stamp or watermark.
I think your idea is for us all ( only if we want to) donate images to a file that is open to all members, maybe an image you no longer use or an old photo that you may think is rubbish someone else may be able to use, maybe by just using a part of the image, as we all know us Artists are a creative lot.
Sorry to go on for so long but I just don’t want anyone to panic or worry about rights, leave that to your FB, Twitter and especially Flickr where most images are taken from and used.
Here are a few of mine to add to the p

ile.
Cheers Bob

Uploading…

9 Likes

7 Likes

This beautiful Ice Cream Parlour is just outside the cathedral in Lincoln. Lovely building, lovely decorating, lovely graphics.

3 Likes

I just took this in my nans garden does anyone know what they are?

3 Likes

They are violets (common dog violets to give them their full name) - my garden is full of them as well. Its an emetic (causes vomitting) if eaten in large quantities so if you have pets best keep them away from it.

1 Like

Photograph of an Auster AOP6 taken in Devon last year.

3 Likes

Yurt roof ring

6 Likes

Oh are they thank you I can tell her that. Lucky she has no pets so no worries there

So many textures here

9 Likes

Fabulous. Love all the shapes too.

1 Like

I still love to take black and white photographs, especially if the subject matter and light are both moody.

5 Likes

they look like violets to me, but may be wrong. Oops, sorry, didn’t see that someone had already mentioned this :confused:

1 Like

This is pic of my youngest daughter’s cat. He looks cute here. However he refuses to live at home and is forever out hunting in the fields of Shropshire. Occasionally he returns for a nap.

7 Likes

Clemetis seed heads

11 Likes

Looks like butter wouldn’t melt! Such an innocent pup, but 5 years later she’s a devious little monkey!!! Meet Sadie.

7 Likes

And one of my favourites from a trip to Scotland.

13 Likes