What is an aceo?

that is a brilliant idea because people always say “What do you want for Christmas?” and you can now say…buy me some aceos…it gives people a wide choice of styles and prices and of course collecting art is a good investment…mine will probably end up on Bargain Hunt…ha ha…
Two years ago I got a new charm bracelet and people bought me charms for birthdays etc , but that is now full up so now I can say…buy me some aceos…and be aware, collecting them is addictive…lol.x

4 Likes

great examples everyone…keep sharing and posting !!

I was an artist and illustrator long before I started making jewellery, and have just started painting again…

8 Likes

That nasturtium is lovely @coatimundi!

1 Like

I have a few ACEOS in my shop, too!

3 Likes

I’ve added a few more!

from artmagic

2 Likes

keep them coming…fab work everyone…hopefully people will now get an idea what aceo’s are and maybe start collecting. They would make a fab new hobby for someone as a gift that can be added to for birthdays etc…and how lovely to receive them in the post and seeing them in all their beauty,.
Here is another of my watercolour aceos

1 Like

My latest :slight_smile;

1 Like

Latest aceo’s :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a few in my shop and I’m making some more at the moment. They are very addictive!

1 Like

from artmagic

time to bump this thread for all us artists out there…

thought I would bump this thread…today I have an aceo painted in acrylics and watercolours

1 Like

1 Like