Where are the Gift Guides hidden now?

I know there is always one on the front page, and it changes when the page is refreshed…but how do I find where all the gift guides are easily??? Am I just being dim? They used to be easy to locate, but now I can only ever find whichever one is featured on the front page at the time, but not the others.

1 Like

The only way I found them was on the main selection bar, under Cards & Stationery, Weddings and Supplies, there are some Folksy Highlights that show the different gift guides. Whether there’s another route, who knows?

1 Like

I never look in that selection bar - I like to find things more directly than that LOL

Ah, I’ve found that route now :smile:

I never use that route for looking for stuff - I just type relevant words in the search box, so no wonder I missed it :smiley:

I don’t really understand why they’re under the categories they are though…but at least they’re still there!

I’ve struggled to find them too!
James @technogoggles did reply to a post of mine on another board to say that the Gift Guide board in the middle of the new front page should change each time you refresh the FP. But I am finding that even after a dozen or so refreshes it has only shown me 2 or 3 of the guides and not all of them.

James did also mention that Folksy Admin have realised that the Gift Guides need to be named more appropriately as names like Monochrome and Adorn are not being picked by customers.

I would much rather see an easy method to reach any or all of the Gift Guides directly from the front page.
And more easily understood titles to them as well.

Shirley x

1 Like

I agree, I would like to see all the gift guides together. I also found them by refreshing but I’m not sure if people new to Folksy will realise that.  Maybe leave them on top like before?

2 Likes

Gosh, I’ve never seen a gift guide - I’d better go and see if I can find them. Mind you, I’ve never even looked at the FP before all this new stuff kicked off. Perhaps I should have my knuckles wrapped? Perhaps some gorgeous Hollywood heart throb would like to come and do it? Maybe not…

Liz
x

1 Like