Who would you like to see as a featured maker on Folksy?

Id love to see…Sasha Stowe, @Loucfusedglass , @thimbleville , Anna Brewster

Sarah would be my choice too. I’ve been amazed at Sarah’s progress over the last two years. So well deserved.

1 Like

If theres only going to be 12 featured artists a year, im guessing its going to be at least a year or two before any of these suggestions are acted on.

Thats based on Folksy saying how much work they have to put into each feature, with all the social media stuff etc that they tie into it.

I assume they’re working several months in advance to cope with that huge workload, and therefore it stands to reason that many, if not all, artists for 2023 have already been chosen.

We featured the lovely @Marjansart over on Folksy South West last year and it was a joy to share her work!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjPn44poapu/?igshid=MjljNjAzYmU=

6 Likes

Thank you Sian!

I think Brenda @teabreaks ought to be a featured maker - she does some beautiful paintings, has been on Folksy for many years, and is a lovely lady who is really helpful to other sellers.

Her miniature paintings (ACEOs) have so much detail and character.

6 Likes

Yes I think @teabreaks would make a lovely featured maker, her paintings are beautiful

1 Like

I would also like to see Alex @Rags&Tatters, her work is very unique, I own a couple of pieces and they are interesting and beautiful textile sculptures
Also Helen @PocketfulCreations her work is beautiful and she is sooo supportive of other sellers she deserves the opportunity to have her work featured.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Debby, that’s lovely of you to say xx

1 Like