Folksy Ltd

WOW just made it ! was One more then I'm @100 and time to celebrate!

(Hazel Rayfield) #1

Hi everyone

My Art In Wax shop is just one away from 100 sales … Not bad in 3 years, I had my first sale to Margaret @Louisa15 just 3 years ago this week, it was a Poppy painting sold on the 18th August 2011 :slight_smile:

So with my next sale - number 100 I will be sending a little extra Art In Wax and on the day of the 100th sale I’ll be doing a very special discount exclusive to folksy - I don’t often do special offers nowadays so this will be fun …

Wonder what will be my 100th sale on folksy :slight_smile:

Hazel

Monthly Art Chat - August 2014
(Helen Dale) #2

Fingers crossed it’ll be today!!!

(Hazel Rayfield) #3

Thanks Helen that would be lovely :slight_smile:

(Margaret Jackson) #4

I couldn’t resist could I! lol I’ve had my eye on that sunset poppy for a while so now I have my poppy and you have your 100th sale! :smile:

(Hazel Rayfield) #5

WOW thank you Margaret … I will message you about where you would like it sent and about your little extra gift

Thank you sooooo much I just got my congrats email too !!!

Hazel

(Karen Ellam) #6

Congratulations Hazel that’s brilliant news :blush:

Here’s to many more :beers:

Karen :honeybee:

(Hazel Rayfield) #7

Thank you Karen …

Margaret was so quick I haven’t had time to put on the promotion info will do it in a mo …

watch out for a great one day special on Art in wax only today

Hazel

(Thecraftycurioshop) #8

Congratulations Hazel. That all seemed to fit together rather nicely with Margaret buying another poppy painting for the 100th sale. I do love a happy ending!!
Good luck for the next 100.
Pauline x

(Shirley Woosey) #9

Congratulations Hazel!

Shirley x

(Little Ramstudio) #10

Congratulations on 100 sales.
Lovely to have a linked the buyer circle with Margaret @Louisa15

(Hazel Rayfield) #11

Thanks and yes how cool is that :slight_smile:

(Hazel Rayfield) #12

Thanks Pauline :slight_smile:

Thanks Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns :slight_smile:

(Hazel Rayfield) #13

To celebrate I am having a one day sale TODAY (20th August 2014) exclusive to my Folksy shop

30% discount on all items excluding postage …

As Folksy doesn’t have a discount code system, please pay for your order in total and then 30% will be refunded to your paypal account.

(Peonyandthistle) #14

Well done! Here’s to the next 100!!!

(Christine Shephard) #15

Well done Hazel…it feels great doesn’t it? :smile:

(Diane Keeble) #16

that’s great, here’s to many more sales for you! x

(Fiona (Fizzi Jayne) Rheinberg) #17

Well done! here’s to the next 100 sales.
What do you think has contributed to your success on Folksy?

(Hazel Rayfield) #18

Sure does Christine :slight_smile:

Thank you peony and thistle and Di … It’s great fun :slight_smile:

100th Sale Celebration Special Offer : 30% off Art In Wax Today 20th August
(Hazel Rayfield) #19

Fiona I think it takes a lot of promotion to sell online wherever it is, I do it all, facebook, twitter, google plus, I blog and I have my own website.

I think it all helps but it ebbs and flows, I have had months this year when I have only sold one picture on folksy (I sell elsewhere as well) and another month when I was in the folksy best sellers list so it’s hard to say what works. So I just keep chatting on about my Art In Wax here and there :slight_smile:

I do look at what I can improve on and this year I have been displaying my paintings differently, following folksy suggestions and showing some pictures framed and in different settings.

When I started out on folksy 3 years ago I wasn’t sure I would sell any but it just goes to show :slight_smile:

Hazel <<<<< smiling a lot today

(Leathermeister) #20

Hazel @HazelRayfield congratulations for such an achievement 100 sales wow. Hopefully it won’t be too long before you achieve 200.