100th Sale Celebration Special Offer : 30% off Art In Wax Today 20th August

WOW I have just had my 100th Sale on folksy today

To celebrate I am having a one day sale TODAY* exclusive to my Folksy shop

30% discount on all items excluding postage …

As Folksy doesn’t have a discount code system please you pay for your order in total and then 30% will be refunded to your paypal account.

*Today only refers to today Wednesday 20th August 2014 only

Make your purchase at Art In Wax on folksy enter the code “100 Sale Day” in the notes at checkout and the discount of 30% (not including postage) will be refunded to your payment account.

Any questions just message me …

Hazel <<<<< sooo excited to have reached 100 sales Yay

Well done for reaching that magical century! And best of luck for the future!!

Heidi

Thank you Heidi … It’s made my day :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome! Well done!! :smile: I hope that one day I can enjoy the same celebration! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

Susannah

Thanks Susannah :slight_smile: I’m sure you will get there too, it’s hard work but just keep plugging away and promoting :slight_smile:

1 Like

@curiousseagull I have just posted a bit more about how I work here WOW just made it ! was One more then I'm @100 and time to celebrate!

Huge congrats, your work is lovely no wonder you made it to 100. I have a loooooooong way to go to reach that milestone with 4 sales under my belt but Im just more than happy to have sold anything at all :smiley:

Good luck with reaching another 100 sales in the near future.

Louise x

Thanks Louise, took me 3 years to get the first 100 hopefully not as long get to the next lol painting in hit wax is my passion and when I sell one, big or small I get such a buzz - great fun :slight_smile:

It started slow for me but people sometimes have a second piece or give a piece as a gift, I have found one thing can lead to another so just keep going and promoting yourself, that what I do …

I also shop on folksy so I know there is lots of choice :slight_smile:

In the early days I was a bit shy of marketing myself, felt very awkward but as I’m sure many people here know too it’s has to be done :slight_smile:

My work has been featured on tv in a shopping channel in a few magazines, on art blogs and I was recently commissioned to created some video demonstrations for a US company - all these opportunities came because I chat about my Art In Wax :slight_smile:

And I love to chat lol

Folksy is an amazing place, I only discovered it by looking for somewhere to start selling my jewellery. I really wish it was advertised more for non sellers but now I’m here I will probably look for gifts here before anywhere else.

The promotion part is where I struggle, chatting about what I make is something I don’t do well. I’m getting better though :smiley: Your passion certainly shines through for your art and once I get properly promoting I hope mine comes through too.

It gets easier with time :slight_smile:
I have been looking at your shop and your jewellery is lovely I really like the leather bracelet for men, do you have any brown leather ones ?

Also it is always a good idea to write a profile, buyers like to see a profile with info on the seller, maybe info on delivery etc . Have a look at mine and a couple of others and you will see what I mean :slight_smile:

Hazel

I will do thank you.

I haven’t got any brown leather ones left, they were snapped up before I was able to list them here, I do plan on buying in more neutral leather tones though especially with Christmas coming up.

Thanks Hazel