Yay I've just reach my 50th sale

so pleased and my second sale this January as well.

My customer appears a really lovely but I feel bad as I missed the post as I was busy on another order.

Oh and I got a special email from admin as it was my 50th sale :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Well done. :smiley:

Well done Eileen @EileensCraftStudio - hopefully you’ll get a mention on the next newsletter!

1 Like

oooooo didn’t know that could happen.

It’s taken a while but things are really beginning to take off in the last few months. I think it’s all the promoting and adding listings over time that is now paying off.

1 Like

Well done!

1 Like

Well done Eileen - very well done. I have just clocked sale 26 so I have a way to go to get my half century but it’s so encouraging to hear of others getting there.

Congratulations

Well done Eileen. That’s brilliant news! :smile:

Congratulations Eileen, that’s great news! Could I ask how long you have been selling on Folksy for?
I’m quite new, having joined Oct 15 and last week made sales 3 and 4 (to same customer). I just wondered how long it takes to get established (whilst appreciating all shops are different)
Di

Congratulations!

Good for you!! You do have lots of lovely things. xx

Congratulations Eileen, here’s to many more :slight_smile:

Congratulations Eileen! :blush:

Well done Eileen.xx

Congratulations Eileen that’s fab news. Wishing you all the best for 2016 :blush: :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations @EileensCraftStudio :smiley:

I listed my first item in June 2012 and I battled along for a while but I wasn’t that active in listing for the first year and my promoting was non existent.

I really started listing a year later and then really started to get to grips with promoting in 2014 so 2015 has been my best year sells wise.

I also upped my prices last in January 2014. It’s been very slow to start some time’s I went 3months without a sale and my worse period was 4months without even one sale. Then suddenly for the last 5months it’s been an avalache of sales.

I knew when I opened my shop it wasn’t going to be a get rich quick sort of thing. I knew it was going to be hard to get going and i had to just keep working at it and putting in hours of work.

1 Like

Well done Eileen, that’s fabulous! :grinning:

Congratulations Eileen.

Many thanks for this Eileen, it’s very helpful. It’s really interesting to find out how people started out and how their folksy journey has gone /is going. I’m really enjoying it so far and I can’t believe how helpful everyone is.
Thanks again