Yippee - on the Folksy Homepage!

Yay - we have a piece on the Folksy Homepage this week! Thanks to @JoSara for picking us again :smile:
Lots of lovely items on the homepage today :smile:

Emma

http://folksy.com/items/4439869-Blue-Dreams-A-Fine-art-image-of-a-beautiful-Cornflower

3 Likes

Isn’t great when you see your own creations up there!
Our Pinterest board is todays featured board, it makes us smile everytime we see it :smile:

4 Likes

@saltmarshandsamphire I do always seem to include one of your shots in my boards, don’t I. I must like your style :wink:

I was wondering how you knew you’d been on yesterday’s board today. I had a quick look on the front page and it turns out you can click to view the previous day’s board too. Who knew? You live and learn, huh :smiley:

Jo

1 Like

@littleRamstudio It sure is! Loving your cat board too :smile:

Emma

Must have missed it yesterday - ooops! I didn’t realise that you could click through either until today! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for including my cat pendant!..

Pleasure - it’s lovely :smile:

How did you know you were on the Homepage? What a lovely feeling, well done! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks @mylittlesewingshed!
Sometimes it is just looking at the right time - I looked this morning and there we were! Yes! :smile:

Emma

Its great but i was just wondering how you did it want do you need to do to get on the front page ? fairly new to this so any advise is welcome . thanks and well done again :slight_smile:

Make a Pinterest board using items from other sellers shops - and some of your own work if you wish.
Once completed pick up the url for it.
There is a small info box on Folksy front page to the top left of the Pinterest board feature, if you click on this you can upload the url for your board and if Folksy Admin pick it it ends up on the front page :smile:

Good luck with your first one!

Thank you so much :slight_smile: i will have a go at making the board, this may take a while as i’m pretty rubbish on the old computer may have to wait for daughter to come home to help but thanks for the in put :slight_smile: Take care x