March Marvels Daily Listing Challenge Thread! March 1st to 31st 2016

Good morning to the March Marvels, Daily Listers and to all those taking part! Here’s to a month full of marvellous sales for us all!

Please don’t forget to view each other’s items in situ in their shops, to ensure we have good viewing figures for our items and most importantly, let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate with you.
Please remember to post a link of your item in the thread, or clickable picture if you prefer. If we have a direct link, it makes it easier for us to look at your items.
I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any.
Sorry! Only folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.
There is a Flickr group for a collective of all the folksy daily listing groups, so join in with this too please

www.flickr.com/groups/1693492@N24/2234

Twitter hashtag, for you twitter users are #folksygifts or #newonfolksy
For those wishing to repin, you can re-pin from my board

Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all of your projects and interests.

And here is the FB link to Maxine’s wonderful shared page

The collective sales for the Feb Fabs was 276 !
I look forward to seeing all your marvellous March creations.

Greenwood Makes 3
DeborahJonesJewellery 10
Eccentric Ella 1
Heavenly Anarchist 12
Beadstorm Jewellery 15
Hats and More 1
Girl of the sixties 11
LifeCovers 7
That ENAMELGuy 1
Cariadcrafts 7
JAustenJewelleryDesign 4
SoSewMegan 1
Silver Birch Studio 4
Sue Trevor 17
Midnight Star Designs 17
Stephanie Short Stationery 15
Adien Crafts 10
Jacqueline O Jewellery 4
Orchard Felts 3
GweddusArt 1
Kernow Claire 2
Caboodle weddings 2
Beaded Treasures 6
Pipdesigns 5
Paper,Chains & Beads 3
The Card Jeanie 4
Fluff Stuff Crafts 3
The Feminine Touch 2

Total 190 sales 31/3 23.11pm

3 Likes

I have started the thread tonight as my days don’t start as early as some of yours :slight_smile:

Here’s wishing us all a busy month!

1 Like

Can’t believe its white rabbit day again! I’ve got so much to do this year and its passing too quick!

Thanks for running the thread Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

Another key ring today - I have a few things on the go but need time to finish them off. Not too sure what has happened to my time - I seemed to be churning out loads before Christmas but am struggling since, I don’t think I’m any busier at the day job. Maybe its just lack of pressure to get things done.

1 Like

Good morning, white rabbits, white rabbits, white rabbits :rabbit2:. Happy St. Davids Day everyone.
Thank you Deborah for taking up the dancing shoes :dancer:

Two from me today, same design different colours

Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - think the silver one may still be in your drafts as the link isn’t working

you were quick off the mark there Roz still had it open in the save window lol! listed now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning

Fingers crossed the sale fairy comes my way this month.

Morning All, Happy St david’s Day and thank you Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery for doing the team this month xx
New earrings added today … will be back later for loving etc, laptop on a go slow and I have an early appt today xx

Morning all, Thank you Deborah for running the thread and may I add a sale to the tally please @DeborahJonesJewellery

1 Like

Morning all and Happy St David’s Day to those of you in Wales,

Thanks to Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery for running the challenge this month.
I’ve just joined Craftjuice, so off to work out what to do on there. I may be back later to pick the brains of those of you who are already members. :smiley:
My first effort this month:

Morning Marvels, hope we all have a good month.

I know we had a bonus day yesterday but how is it March Already? Thanks for doing the thread this month @DeborahJonesJewellery and for the previous months @NOfkantsCurios Now if anyone proposed or accepted a proposal yesterday (Congratulations!!) you might be needing some of these!!

3 Likes

Morning Marvels and thank you @DeborahJonesJewellery Deborah for running the thread
Di @AdienCrafts mine too, must be something in the air :smiley:

Marvellous March is here, white rabbits to you all🐰 Do any of you early risers continue the tradition of washing your face in the dew? The rain here is somewhat off putting!
Great to see an immediate sale Rachel @GreenwoodMakes.
Thanks Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery for running this.
Dreaming of summer and the coast here.

Thank you for the thread Deborah :slightly_smiling:
Happy St David’s Day and lets hope we have a busy month ahead.

A relist for me as I am making bowls this month and can’t turn them out as quickly as jewellery owing to my tiny kiln!

Morning Marvels! Happy St David’s Day everyone! Thank you Deborah for running the thread. Lets hope we all keep you busy with that tally!

I have a yacht inspired pendant today

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Morning marvels!
Hope all is well,

Thanks for stepping in Deb @DeborahJonesJewellery appreciate you doing this xx

Well done Rachel @GreenwoodMakes on your first March sale, hopefully many,more,mad, March sales for us all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also thanks very much, as always to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for all your hard work xx

today I’m showing some gift tags for now, with a new Mother’s Day notebook set hopefully later on, when it brightens up a little so I can get pic done🌞
Off to start a new board, see ya Steph xx

Back with a relist, tried to improve photos but not really sure if they are any better!

Ps it’s in homage to those rare men who said “yes” yesterday.

Morning Marvels.

Thanks for all the thanks, do let me know if there is something I need to be doing that I’m not-.

Congrats on getting the tally started Rachel @GreenwoodMakes
I have one to add too.

3 Likes

Good morning. Thanks for running the thread Deborah.

I have another cowl today, brighter colours than yesterdays one.

Carol x