25% off to help me celebrate!

It is my 22nd wedding anniversary today, so until midnight tonight, I would like to offer 25% off on everything on my shop! including sale items! to be refunded via PayPal upon completion of payment.

Come help me celebrate!

Natalie x

Many Congratulations Natalie and hubby!!

Congratulations!

I notice this post is ā€˜uncategorisedā€™ā€¦we should have a category on here for ā€˜offers & promotionsā€™, but there doesnā€™t seem to be one. Is it only @SianFolksy that can create categories? Would it be a good idea to force a category selection when adding a new topic, otherwise we might end up with a lot of uncategorised ones.

1 Like

Think this sort of thread is a ā€˜Showcaseā€™ one :slight_smile:

If you go to categories and click on Showcase it gives a summary of what type of thread belongs there.

1 Like

I donā€™t think it really fits the ā€˜showcaseā€™ category, thatā€™s more about showing your work, like a gallery. I think we need a separate one for special offers, sales, discounts etc. What do others think?

Edited - yep, just read the description of ā€˜showcaseā€™ and it fits there.

hmmm - wonder if others might think that at first ciesse?

Congrats on your anniversary Natalie!

Definitely one for the Showcase forum. Showcase sounds much more interesting than ā€˜promotionsā€™ I think.

Sorry if I have caused any offence I did not think I had out this thread any particular category, not sure how to link to the individual categories as yet. I just opened a new topic. How do I put it in a particular forum/category?

Natalie x

(Oops, posted that from the wrong account, bound to happen!)

Hi Natalie!

No problem! Iā€™m sorry (@ciesse as well) - it probably wasnā€™t clear that weā€™d renamed the Promotions category. We talked about it here last week, but Iā€™ll try to make it more obvious somewhere!

When you create a new topic you should see a dropdown menu to select the category next to where you type in your topic title.

Iā€™ve deliberately allowed people to create uncategorised topics so we can tell if there are any categories missing. Iā€™ll come in and categorise them for the time being but users at Level 3 will be able to do that too (not long now, hopefully!)

I think you can probably edit the topic to move it to a category yourself but as itā€™s Friday night (wooo - not really, Iā€™ll be staying in and watching Gardenersā€™ World) Iā€™ll move this topic to Showcase for you :slight_smile:

Oh and congrats @NOfkantsCurios on your anniversary yesterday!

I wondered why there could be ā€œuncategorisedā€ but that makes perfect sense now. Clever way to find out whatā€™s lacking!
And Iā€™m sure nobody was taking offence nofkants!

Absolutely no offence at all! Just trying to provide guidance to those who arenā€™t used to it here yet