4 Years on

Had one of the Timehop / memory things show up on my Facebook timeline this morning - it was from 22nd November 2012. I was sharing that I was just under 100 sales in my Folksy shop - exciting times! My sales tally this morning is 1633 - I don’t think that’s bad going for 4 years :slight_smile:

22 Likes

That is brilliant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic, and well deserved :relaxed:

1 Like

That’s impressive! How long did it take to get the first 100, and was there a point at which things started to snowball, or has it been steady progress over those 4 years? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing - well done!

1 Like

I started March 2010, so just over a couple of years for the first 100. It’s grown each year, a nice steady increase, which is great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you all :slight_smile: x

That’s wonderful - and an antidote to all those posting that they don’t sell much! You prove that it is possible to be very successful here on Folksy with hard work and a great product!

2 Likes

well done sara and well deserved…I joined in 2010 as well…x

1 Like

Well done Sara. Very impressive.

1 Like

Well done Sara, it’s very well deserved.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s brilliant Sara and a great achievement. You have obviously worked hard to build up a good business.

1 Like

Thank you all :slight_smile: Yes, it’s been hard work, but worth it :slight_smile:

Well done congratulations

1 Like

Oh, I can see why!

I adore your shop but then I have a Giant Flemish house rabbit and love all things bunny.
I am defiantly going to buy one of your items in the near future.

1 Like

Huge congratulations, those sales figures are impressive. I’m hoping to reach my first 50 before Christmas :grinning:

Great! congratulations :slight_smile: