About the Gift Guides category

Handpainted Baubles and coasters - not sure what other details you require…

Hi, may I suggest my hand printed Poinsettia Card, Xmas Card
and Embossed Christmas Tree Card for the Christmas Card Gift Guide? I also
would like to suggest my beautiful hand printed Leaf Cards to the Gardeners Gift
Guide. Thank you

1 Like

Perfect for the gift guide for those looking for something a little bit different or stuck for ideas for a unique present - made to order house plaque/signs with house number on in a wooden surfboard design with fin and reasonably priced for a handmade to order house sign at £24.99 +p&p

Not a ‘gift’ but will accompany the perfect gift… I suggest our Christmas card. Original hand drawn type, printed by letterpress on luxury soft white card!

1 Like

A few suggested pieces for Handmade Ceramics;

Hi, I would like to suggest our Sterling Silver Pyramid ring which is suitable for both men and women. Each one is handmade in the UK using materials sourced in the UK. Thanks! And Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hello - Could you please pop my cat into the ‘gifts for cat lovers’ - Thank you & I wish you all a very Merry Christmas :blush:

https://folksy.com/items/6761483-Original-ink-drawing-of-a-sitting-cat-Mehndi-style-in-archival-ink-mounted-

Hello! Could my flower crowns be featured in the Handmade Wedding section please? Thanks for the consideration in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I would like to suggest my screen printed, silk bird cushions for your ‘Luxury Gifts’ and ‘Trends: Beautiful Birds’ categories Lapwing Silk Cushion: Dark Blue

I would love this to be considered for gifts for under £10
Many thanks
Kate

Just wondering if you could please consider my Daisy Chain Wedding Card for the Handmade Wedding section, thank you

1 Like

A have a funky Dog treats Bum bag . I would like to be considered for the Dog Lover Gift guide , thank you .

https://folksy.com/items/6788483-PVC-oilcloth-bum-bag-hip-bag-dog-treat-bag-

Could this be considered as a gift for cat lovers please? Thank you

Here are a few of my favourites gift ideas for valentines day from my shop

1 Like

Hi, I have a lovely squirrel card that would make a lovely thank you teacher card. Blank inside for your own message

1 Like

Hello, I would like to suggest our Prosecco Flavoured Lip Balms :blush:

2 Likes

I’d like to suggest my unique handmade paper cut maps. It’s made specifically for someone based on a place that means a lot to them. Paper gifts are the obligatory 1st anniversary gift, but are wonderful for birthdays, Christmas, weddings, and other holidays.

1 Like

I think these plant toppers make an unusual gift x

1 Like

How about these little sterling silver earrings for the Dog Lover category?

1 Like

That’s beautiful xx

1 Like