Acrylic display holder stand

Can anyone suggest where I could acquire some stands like these. Seen them in a shop and look perfect to hold Fused glass ‘pictures’. So far Ebay is not helping

Not terribly clear from my hastily snapped photo but the front isn’t just a single piece but supports both back and front which is desirable for breakable glass. There are 2 little ‘lumps’ showing underneath at the front and I think the base is not solid.

PS Should not have done onto Ebay. Just bought yet another skirt (I have a bit of a thing for Per Una BNWT skirts and Bob says I’m not having another wardrobe.

1 Like

Would these be any good…

https://www.display-stands-uk.com/contents/en-uk/p1556_Clear_Acrylic_Book_Stands_with_Lip_(DS7).html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkbyYrLzz5AIV0-R3Ch2TegHkEAYYAyABEgLcmvD_BwE

https://www.display-stands-uk.com/contents/en-uk/p1556_Clear_Acrylic_Book_Stands_with_Lip_(DS7).html

Jan I don’t think that is secure enough and certainly not as secure as the one I saw in the (closed) shop window. Thanks, something like that but the one I saw had a sort of grip at the front. xx

1 Like

Thank you …Must admit I was looking at that but for some reason it doesn’t actually show anything being displayed in it which is a bit odd !. Found something similar on Ebay that did but only from the back so I couldn’t see what was going at the important side, the front, and it was holding a dish… also a bit odd.
Might need to resort to an ali express search.
That reminds me I must chase the silver cats I ordered 2 weeks ago as I need them to make witches !! …hope I don’t get a rush on Halloween witches as just checked (Ebay not Ali express as it turns out) and :slight_smile:

Estimated delivery Mon, 23 Sep - Tue, 22 Oct

I need to promote my despatch clerk Bob to purchasing manager. He used to do that for Xerox so I’m off now to make him a job offer he can’t refuse. Pay = nice dinners on Saturday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Crickey, I need a “Bob”! I agree Joy, re my suggestion lacking a displayed item…I got a bit excited as I thought I’d found an exact match for you…then looked again! It’s a bit like the little wooden table top easels I use at work, but perspex with a handy option/slider to change the angle. If you’re not in the middle of a field, like I am, you may get a kind person with a whizzy laser machine to easily make a batch for you…could rustle up a secret shelf for a few more Per Una items too!
Happy Saturday…off to research sturdy boxes now! #livingthedream :blush:

I see you are in the Forest of Dean. If you know where the Foresters pub on the right in Mile End before the crossroads at the top of the hill on the way down to Coleford is… ??
then you will know where we lived for 12 years until 2004.
Bob at Xerox for Xerox and me at Xerox for the IT Company.
We lived on Buckstone Close which is the private road down to the sawmill and the forest was quite literally a step across that road from our house into the Forest. Our two retrievers were in heaven (they really are now :frowning: ) living there.

Don’t live in a much more populated area now really but surrounded by fields instead of trees and a pretty useless place for walking dogs, as all farm lanes and tracks are now 60mph single track roads !, so fortunate Tinka and Tayla are now in doggy heaven really.

I might pop into that shop next time I’m down at my daughter’s. No reason why they shouldn’t tell me where they got the stands is there as it’s not those they are selling, just the glass pieces resting on them.
xx

D’you know Joy, when you mentioned “RanX” as we still,fondly refer to it…I almost said ‘Your Bob wasn’t based in Mitcheldean was he?” What a small world! I work in said village (Dene Magna) and live a few minutes of ‘lane drive’ from Coleford! Between Bream and Parkend.
My partner mowed areas of Clearwell and Mile End today! Well I never. Quite a lot of really creative glass artists in these parts as well.
Despite being “In the Forest” for 20 odd years (No pun or joke intended when I say “Odd”) I am not a local, but can’t ever imagine living anywhere else. Hope you are very happy and settled and have equally “Quirky” locals. Great to hear you were once a Forester Joy! Happy Saturday Eve’ to you and Bob x

We still visit a couple of times a year. We have friends at Clements End. :slight_smile:

1 Like

…even closer to my :house_with_garden:

I’ll give you a wave next time I drive past. :slight_smile:

Have you tried 3D Displays ?

Annie Thank you .

Looks good
https://www.3ddisplays.co.uk/supports-prongs-c27/supports-easels-c55/general-purpose-c155
Might just get myself 10 and see how they are :slight_smile: