Altrincham Market Sunday 27th April - full line up

Hello all, just wanted to post a quick plug for tomorrow’s market - I’ll be there making lampwork beads (pray it’s not windy) & there are loads of other things going on…

Carolyn x
https://beta.folksy.com/shops/CeeGeeJewellery

ANNOUNCING THE ALTY MARKET
CONTEMPORARY CRAFT, DESIGN & HANDMADE line-up for Sunday 27th April 10.00am-4.00pm

As work continues apace on transforming the market we’re keeping many plates spinning and this weekend is no exception - there are some of the regions leading designers, crafters and makers, great hot food and live music on the straw stage with plenty to keep mum’s, dad’s, kid’s, pets and grandparents as happy as Larry…

Fresh flowers the best flowers outside of London’s Columbia Road will be there as usual; the fabulous James Sharp will have his handmade journals, jotters and inky stamps, Bubble Off have their handmade skin creams and cold pressed bath treats, Wooden It Be Lovely have their handmade wooden pictures; Dan Hotchin has his landscape photography; Ness Donnelly has her handmade jewellery; Happy Space Sloth have their original prints, paintings and even a felt robot!; Kevin France Enamel Art has enamel plaques and tiles; Hiboux Knits have classic, retro, vintage and modern hand knit jumpers; Mercado de Maria have their handmade jewellery; Salvage Gallery are back with their upcycled ceramics, mirrors and lamps; CeeGee Jewellery will be giving a lampwork demo with glass beads and jewellery; Corinne Taylor has her beautiful handmade aromatherapy products; Dazey Beads have handmade bookmarks, bags, charms and keyrings; Brick Creations have their handmade cards and gifts; Beads and Bobs have handmade jewellery and scarves; My Moroccan Folly have handcrafted Thuya wood giftware and handmade bags; Ursula Marie Crafts have their fab cushions, framed prints and collages; Catlyn Italian Gifts have gift from Italy; Tillia Fabrics have modern fabrics, sewing accessories and embellishments; Waterside Willow have willow baskets and all things willow; photographer Peter Aitchison is there with Little Alfie and Gallery 23’s original photo art; Mr Squimps Pop up Cat Shop has cat books, prints, posters, mugs and more for all you cat lovers out there; Ink Whistle have hand made greeting cards; Fingerprint Jewellery have silver and pencil jewellery; Purple Pixie have hand crafted jewellery from artisan components; Gifts of Sparkle are back with their jewellery; Revive in 5 are offering acupressure massage to take the strain off your shoulders; Angel May Vintage has upcycled jewellery from vintage silver flatwear; Kelda Savage will have work from Manchester Craft Centre including Stella Corrall’s recycled plastic and vintage fabric coasters and placemats, Linzi Ramsden’s ceramic tiles and other vessels, Susan Devine’s leather bags, purses, wallets all made in the north west; Steph Coburn will be back with her beautiful felt characters that sell faster than hot cakes together with Christian’s 20th Century decorative arts.

We’ve a corking hot-food line-up – Mr Pizzaman is back in the form of Honest Crust Pizza the best sourdough wood fired pizza in Christendom; Flavours Found are back with fab Moroccan inspired wraps; North West Game will be selling game burgers and fresh game to cook at home; Cumbria’s Savin Hill Farm have their award winning dry cured bacon and pork produce to eat in or take home; Phil Hopson Mr Barrista is selling coffee from his Piaggio Ape; La Rioja are stirring the big paella pan and serving the beer and Jane’s Market Café will be open for a meat or veggie full English.

Sitting alongside the crafters are some of the regions finest foodies – Farmer Jeremy Dixon of Winter Tarn Cheeses who has his own organic herd offering a range of cheeses and hand made butter - served by Simon Rogan at L’Enclume and the French in Manchester - alongside a wide range of other farm fresh cheeses and double yolk eggs; Louise will be there with Cakepod selling the Alty Market fave cake miniatures; bread will be on offer from the French Corner; Marcy from Parched Tea will be selling her loose leaf teas; The Pastry Chef will have a range of hummus, speciality breads, traditional desserts and sweet and savoury tarts; Kendal’s Staff of Life will have their wide range of delicious shortbreads; Carol Brown is Sunday’s chocolatier and Ravenrose preserves are selling jams, jellies, marmalades, chutneys, relishes and curds from fruit & veg grown in their own garden!

Live music is on tap from Little Rach, Lizzie Jane and Lois and Isaac on the Stage of Straw…

ALTRINCHAM MARKET*
(*not available on-line)
www.altrinchammarket.co.uk @altrinchammkt

1 Like

How did it go? :slight_smile:

Hi, it was great - the event is getting better and better each month. Would love to see your work there :). It’s on again this Sunday if you want to come down for a look! 10 until 4…

Sorry I missed you on Sunday. As my Mum say ‘You make plans to change them.’ Ho hum. I hope that it was a good day despite the heavy showers and that you managed lots of sales. :slight_smile:

Shame you missed it, but we’re there every month! Well, the market’s there every week, but I’m only there the 4th Sunday :slight_smile:

I’ll try again. :slight_smile: