Morningside Makers Market, Edinburgh today!

There are a few Folksy sellers exhibiting at this event today, myself incuded. This is Edinburgh’s monthly boutique Craft and Design event and takes place on the 1st Saturday of every month (Feb - Dec) and showcases the work of artists, crafters & designers from all over Scotland. Open from 11am - 4pm. Entry is Free!
Maybe see you there :smile:

Hope it’s a good Fair for you Aileen @AileenClarkeCrafts. Sorry, we have visitors so won’t get along today.

I have heard so many good things about Edinburgh but have never been.
Happy sales to all folksy sellers selling there today :smile:

Sarah x

Oh I’ve never heard of this before, Edinburgh is just up the road from me too. Won’t get over today buy might make a point to visit next month.

I haven’t taken the plunge into selling at a stall yet, face to face selling of my jewellery still scares me. I get all embarrassed when someone compliments it in person lol

I think we maybe drove by when trying to find the student accomodation for our daughter, got a bit lost. I’ll make a point of visiting though, sounds good. Liz

Thanks Sally. It was an okay day considering it was quite quiet. I didn’t expect it to be really busy since the festival is not long finished and the Autumn isn’t really yet here. Woth doing though :slight_smile:

It’s a great fair Liz. Nicely organised and well attended :smile:

These are really great craft fairs Louise. Here is a link to their website where you can see all upcoming events. The best thing to do when selling at events is to smile, say hello to people and have everything priced. It can be daunting but can also be very rewarding. Maybe see you at one in the furture :smile:
http://themakersmarkets.co.uk/

Thank you, I do need to take the plunge at some point. I’ll have a week look at the link thank you so much :slight_smile: