Anyone else having problems with the forums lately?

For the past day or so I’ve noticed the forum really laggy & buggy.
Normally when following a thread it automatically keeps up with where you are. I’m now getting pages not uploading properly and I’m having to trawl through posts I’ve already read trying to find where I’m upto… Most frustrating :disappointed:
I’m using an iPad, and normally things work just fine.

Oh yes I’m having to log in constantly too.

Karen

I noticed a bit of slowness yesterday but it didn’t last long. I notice they have some new smiley faces :slight_smile: maybe there’s a bit of maintenance going on.

I thought it was my Internet connection because I have been having the same problem.
For afew days it been putting me in random places in the thread and like you say have to go through till I find the right place.
Also been finding when I write a post it’s taking agates for.Mt words to by typed out.
I use my mobile so might by a device problem

It seems fine using my lap top both in IE and Firefox. So it maybe while they were adding new smiley icons it affected other devices?

No, but I’ve been immersed in a world of massive IT problems, so maybe I missed this one…

I’ve noticed the last few days when it says there are some new topics (7) at one point today when I click on it there’s none there so I have scroll through to spot what’s new.

I tried to tweet a few items yesterday, it took me to the twiiter tweet page but then i couldn’t get back to folksy unless i typed in the folksy web address.