Anyone fancy a challenge with a difficult Christmas pressie

My sister in law and her husband have 4 children. One must be about 13 I think, the next one is probably about 4, and the twins are 2-3. Buying them all separate presents gets so expensive, so we try and buy them something they can enjoy as a family - but that’s getting more challenging as the eldest boy gets older. Any suggestions? All attempts to help much appreciated!emphasized text

Not sure what your budget is but how about taking them all to see a show - it doesn’t have to be an expensive one - maybe a local pantomime. Or a day out at a local zoo, theme park, play barn etc

4 Likes

Thanks Rox. We don’t live near them but I like the idea of a family ticket to something they can go to together in 2016

How about a family picture. My picture can be customised with the words of your choice so can be really thoughtful including all their names and words important to you with a title of the family name.

Maybe some kind of hamper would work, either a food one or a craft one or a bath time one.

I like the idea of the family day out , thats a great idea.

1 Like

A slightly different personalised suggestion but just spotted this - my friends children all seem to be obsessed with ‘dung’ so it might appeal!!

1 Like

May be take their family photo and print it as a puzzle, so they can have fun building it together.

2 Likes

Fun activities or trips would be suitable. Maybe one day course for Arts / Crafts / Sports. Games and puzzles to do together as a family is also good although I don’t know if a 13 yo will find that exciting.

If you get really, really stuck, I can create unisex knitwear that males & females can share. Such as hand knitted bows for family photo shoots…Have a look at my shop if you wish.

How about a ‘make your own pasta’ hamper including a pasta roller and all the non perishable items required? The bigger people can make dinner (turkey ravioli using left overs?) whilst the little people make a mess…
Good luck.

1 Like