Anyone fancy a trip to NZ?

I just booked a couple of super cheap return flights to NZ for early next year. They were only £550 return! Yes, it is still a bundle of moneys but it’s the cheapest I think I have seen a return UK-NZ flight for at least the last ten years (I’m from NZ so make the trip every 1-2 years). So if anyone has been pondering a holiday over there, now is a good time to book! :smile:

The cheap flights are with Air China, I booked through their website. They don’t currently fly to NZ but are starting in December apparently.

I’m so excited. By the time we go it will have been 2 years since I was last there. It will be so nice to see everyone and catch the tail end of a NZ summer.

1 Like

I went to NZ in January and it is wonderful so I heartily recommend it to anyone thinking about going. 25C, sunny, not too humid, bliss with a glass of local wine. We flew out on Christmas day so we didn’t have to do the dishes…
Sasha
(and if any jewellers are reading this go to Hokitika and buy some NZ jade (not the canadian stuff, go to British Columbia for that) and then you can write part of it off as a business trip in your accounts, the jade is gorgeous)