Anyone interested in an October Daily Listing Challenge Thead?

Its come to that time again for me to reach out and see if anyone is interested in taking part in the challenge of a daily listing club for October 2014.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing club before and are wondering what it is all about or how it works, please pop across and visit the Club for September, and see how we operate, but in simplistic terms:

1. The daily listing is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month, it is a personal challenge, so no one will shout at you, or hound you out of the club if you miss a day here of there.

2. Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread for that particular day and tell us what you have listed, with a link to that item, so we can check it out too.

3. Visit the items of your fellow club members, actually go and check out the item in their shops, a simple way to show you are taking part and fellow club members really appreciate that you have stopped by!

4. Promote not just your own item, but fellow club members too, in what ever way you are able, by pinning, stumbling, FB linking, Blogging, Tweeting, whatever is in your remit of possibilities, in this way we all support and promote each other, and hopefully raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing!

Every month we think of a new unique name for the club, and to get the ball rolling I’ll suggest some names off the top of my head, but would really appreciate your name suggestions to add to the list, then we can all vote on our Fave name, the most popular one will then be adopted!

October Name suggestions:

Folktober
October Optimists
October Occults
October Spooks
October Opals
October Goldens
October Cozies

Okay, you can probably guess I was getting a bit stuck on titles, any help and name suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to seeing who would like to be involved.

Natalie x

I’m in! I like October Optimists, or how about

October Opals
October Goldens
October Cozies

I’d like to join in this month, I like October Opals or October Optimists.

Lin

I’ve been looking at the September one and wondering how it worked, so really glad to have it explained here. Yes, I would like to give it a go - my vote is definitely for October Opals. :smile:

Julie

Oh I’m in, I like Opals or optimists.

Yes please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios count me in!
I like folktobers it’s quirky!!
Steph xx

My sales have been dire since June, so I am not sure yet if it is worth it…I’ll check back in and let you know

A quick sign in from sunny Portugal! Yes I’ll be back by October and raring to go. Opals or optimists get my vote but will join in whatever the name. Hope I’m not missing out on too many sales while I’m away!
Roz

I’ll try again Sept was much harder than Aug and I missed listing several days, but I do like the challenge.
I like folktobers but will be happy whatever we call ourselves.
Hazel

Count me in please Natalie. We live in hope so Optimists sounds good to me
Valerie x

Hi Natalie,

I wasn;t great at listing in September and I’ll be a late starter in October but please count me in. I will be on holiday until the 3rd October but I’ve taken lots of photos of my cards so I will be ready to list as soon as I get home.
I quite like October Optimists.

Jeanie x

Thank you everyone for the name suggestions and he votes! Keep them coming in!

Natalie x

Count me in, October Optimists sounds good to me :slight_smile:

It’s Opals or Optimists for me.

Liz
x

Count me in please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.

My vote goes to October Optimists

Sue x

Yes please Natalie. I like optimists and opals too :smile:

OOOOh Natalie, just noticed this, hadn’t realised we were so close to the end of September - yes please, I would love to be included. Don’t mind what name.

Carol xx

Thank you everyone, sorry could not get on line, so have not been able to respond. will go and set up the October Optimists Thread now.

Natalie x

Yes agree - October Optimists is very apt! Will try and list stuff regularly - good to have a goal. Here’s my latest by the way if you are in to bracelets.