Anyone interested in a November daily listing challenge thread?

Its come to that time again for me to reach out and see if anyone is interested in taking part in the challenge of a daily listing club for November 2014.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing club before and are wondering what it is all about or how it works, please pop across and visit the Club for October, and see how we operate, but in simplistic terms:

1. The daily listing is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month, it is a personal challenge, so no one will shout at you, or hound you out of the club if you miss a day here of there.

2. Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread for that particular day and tell us what you have listed, with a link to that item, so we can check it out too.

3. Visit the items of your fellow club members, actually go and check out the item in their shops, a simple way to show you are taking part and fellow club members really appreciate that you have stopped by!

4. Promote not just your own item, but fellow club members too, in what ever way you are able, by pinning, stumbling, FB linking, Blogging, Tweeting, whatever is in your remit of possibilities, in this way we all support and promote each other, and hopefully raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing!

Every month we think of a new unique name for the club, and to get the ball rolling Iā€™ll suggest some names off the top of my head, but would really appreciate your name suggestions to add to the list, then we can all vote on our Fave name, the most popular one will then be adopted!

NovembeR Name suggestions:

November Memorableā€™s
November Sparklers
November Fireworks
November Guys
November Networkers
November Novelties

Okay, you can probably guess I was getting a bit stuck on titles, any help and name suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to seeing who would like to be involved.

Natalie x

Yes please, Iā€™d love to join in again. Useless at names, and not really bothered what we are called but will throw in a couple just to get the ball rolling!

November Networkers or November Novelties, although the second one refers to our products rather than to us I would think!

I will be there no doubt lol, will have a think on some names, like Sparklers though x

Yes please, I donā€™t mind what the name is either :smile:

Iā€™m in (sort of!) I like Sparklers.

x

Yes please. I like sparklers too
Valerie x

Please may I join? thank you

Where do I find this Daily Listing ā€˜clubā€™ please?

Yes please, count me in again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
I like Sparklers too

Sue x

Yes please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios count me in !!
Any name Iā€™m ok with :blush:
Thank you xx

Iā€™d like to join in again too please Natalie - have really enjoyed doing October, itā€™s very motivational even though I havenā€™t managed to keep up on every single day. Hope that hasnā€™t disqualified me!

I like ā€œSparklersā€ too - definitely not ā€œGuysā€!

Yes please :smiley: I like sparklers as a name

Thank you everyone for your votes and for the name suggestions! I have added them to the list!

The October daily listing challenge thread can be found here if you want to come and check us out!

Natalie x

Yes, count me in please Natalie! @NOfkantsCurios :smile:

I like Sparklers too!

Lots of votes for Sparklers!

Keep the votes coming in and ant additional name suggestions to votes on!

Natalie x

Ooooh just noticed this - yes please - love the name Sparklers but am happy with concensus of opinion. :-))))

Thank you Natalie, for all your hard work.

Carol xx

Thank you everyone! Look out for the November Sparklers Thread in the morning to join in the fun!

Natalie x

1 Like