April Artisans Daily Listing Challenge Thread - April 2017

Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add a sale
Thanks
Valerie x

1 Like

Skidding in last thing, I was determined not to miss the first day!
Hope you have all had a good one xx

7 Likes

evening folksy happy dancing for sales Karen and Valerie :slight_smile:

had a fab day at my workbench I don’t often get a day all to myself so I made the most of it made 5 new copper & silver brooches, 4 cards and 6 mini scrapbooks with matching pens so plenty to list next week :slight_smile:

8 Likes

New month but a relisting to start it

4 Likes

faved to here x

2 Likes

Happy April Artisans

Thanks for running the thread again Max @paperchainsandbeads, and a sale to add.

New today

5 Likes

Please can you add 1 sale Maxine.

5 Likes

Good evening Artisans - welcome to April! The good news is that I have a sale to report for the tally, Max, @paperchainsandbeads. The bad news is that I’m away from home (again) still with my leg propped up so have nothing new to show. Hope you don’t mind me kicking off with a relist.

5 Likes

Hi all!
Sooooo late ! But I just realised I posted this early today but on March thread😏
Sorry I was AWOL yesterday, another one of those days!
Happy April hope you didn’t get caught :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
https://folksy.com/items/4413873-Personalised-Birthday-Card-Printed-Applique-Design-Hand-Finished-Card-

Hope I get my correct bearings tomorrow !
Steph X

5 Likes

Hello all, Hope you’ve all had a fab day. I’ve caught up to here, and have pinned everyone I think :slight_smile: Will try and keep it up but I have a love hate relationship with pinterest!

Up late starting a commission, varnishing some items ready for photos tomorrow and trying to be productive after a few easy nights.

Green man from me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning Artisans, happy dancing for your sales Sue, Anita and Patricia. Hoping for a day in the garden today got lots of bedding plants to go in :white_flower: also have to go out and get a new microwave ours packed up on Friday :unamused:

6 Likes

Morning Artisans

4 Likes

Good morning. What a lovely day
My little cats and dogs are selling well elsewhere so I’ve been busy making more
https://folksy.com/items/6984977-Dogs-Coin-Purse
https://folksy.com/items/6984970-Cats-Coin-Purse
Valerie x

3 Likes

Missing yesterday enjoying a day out at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park with our daughter in law for he 40th. Diet today! Sold one of my mirrors too (not counting as a Folksy sale) but introduced her mum to Folksy.

So my first listing for April Artisans another of my own design circular pocket mirrors.

3 Likes

Morning all

Beautiful day today - will probably pop out to our favourite garden centre later, I need a couple of ferns to fill a space under the conifers (to replace a lovely viburnum davidii that just didn’t survive :confused:

Can you put me down for another sale Max @paperchainsandbeads please.

Some more crystals and pearls today, in shades of orange - one is called Sun, which is appropriate for today :sunny:

3 Likes

Morning everyone. One of my favourite items that I make.

4 Likes

Yay happy dance for your sale Karen :slight_smile:

and one from this shop too

5 Likes

Morning all, lovely here today, need to get in the garden while it lasts.

5 Likes

How cute is that hat @beaniehats - love it :slight_smile:

Beautiful day here - been out with the dogs, then out again for a run (18 mins x2 with a 3min walk in the middle), finally a short walk with my elderly dog (she can’t keep up with the others). Now about to go off shopping - and all before my daughter has even opened her eyes!

My listing for today, another card wallet

6 Likes

Morning

Wow Roz @OrchardFelts,where to you get the energy from, Im in awe

Big thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads for looking after us for another month , you really are a star

Mine for today

carol xx

4 Likes