Are you having a Christmas Sale or Christmas Special Offers

Hiya,
Thought I’d start a new thread for any special Christmas offers or a Christmas sale in your shop 2020 and carrying on into the new year

Here’s mine

X

1 Like

I am staying open over Christmas, but will not be posting out until 4th January, so I’m offering a 20% discount on all items purchased during that time. Code is at the top of my shop.

I’m having a sale with lots of items greatly reduced.

1 Like

Enjoy 20% discount on any order (except Knitting Patterns and Sample Sale items). At checkout, please type coupon 20OFFBFCUK

This offer is until the end of the year.

I’m having a 20% off sale until end Sun 3rd Jan, and the code is BYE2020.
Btw I offer 10% off all year to other Folksy sellers, just use the’ contact me’ and I’ll send a code over.

1 Like

I really must clear some items out of my shop, so will be putting them up with 50% off over the next few days.

2 Likes

I’m currently Folksy’s featured seller, so have 15% off with the code TREATME until 3rd January.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I’m having a big art sale in my folksy shop. Use code VIP2020 to get 40% off everything.

Wishing you all a happy Christmas and hopefully 2021 will be a better year for us all.
Jackiex

Here’s a reminder for my offer

I am going to be reducing some of my items by at least 20% when I re-open on 27th December.

One of my 50% off sale items
https://folksy.com/items/7402523-50-off-Sale-Crochet-Cowl-Neck-Warmer-Snood

1 Like

I am having a January sale in my shop…
All of my lovely paintings come with a 20% discount until the end of January
Input code Sale01 to take advantage of this offer

My shop is now open again with lots of new reductions in my Sale

A BOGOF item today, all Xmas items are BOGOF too😃

15% off everything in my shop with the code ‘BOXINGDAY’

1 Like

Hello, I’ve got 30% off everything in my shop until the 1st January 2021 with code CRIMBOLIMBO
Pastel green and lilac puffy heart JJ (2)

Hope everyone has had a blessed Christmas.

I have reduced some non personalised items, mostly Christmas, including the following…

Gift packaging bundle -

Mini Christmas Cake Pin Cushion -

Scented Gingerbread Man Decoration -

Just a reminder
This bogof offer lasts all of January

Yes, I’ve got a half dozen or so discounted Christmas cards in my sale section:

They’re blank inside, so some of the designs might be of use as general cards at this time of year anyway, just featuring winter wildlife…

I’m having a sale, some of the items have 50% off

https://folksy.com/items/7402523-50-off-Sale-Crochet-Cowl-Neck-Warmer-Snood