Art chat thread December 2019

here is the place to show and chat about art

starting the month off with a purple paintingā€¦what else is thereā€¦lol
https://folksy.com/items/7365831-purple-glitter-original-art-aceo-painting-ref-F-966-

4 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

Loving the glitter Brenda.

Hereā€™s the first of my Snowman Christmas Advent that Iā€™m sharing on instagram up until Christmas eve;

6 Likes

Hi everyone, hereā€™s another starry watercolour from me, listed today.

6 Likes

great pictures, Graham and Tinaā€¦xx

Great pictures all. Love your starry skies Graham. Now Iā€™m at the end of my run of commissions/ requests, I can get back to working at a more leisurely pace. Not that Iā€™m complaining, October and November were my best months to date for sales.
This was my last effort, a watercolour of Readymoney Beach, Fowey.

6 Likes

Hi everyone,

Thanks Brenda.

Gorgeous sky Graham @GKWatercolourArt
Loving Readymoney Beach Chris @ChrisStoneArtist

I havenā€™t managed to get any drawing or painting done this week, Iā€™ve been busy doing Christmas things instead, hopefully I will soon.

3 Likes

love the title of the Beach Chrisā€¦ARE You popping down there with your metal detector?

1 Like

Ha, ha, if only. Readymoney evolved as a translation of the Cornish word Roswyd, which means shallow ford. Translated into an older version of English, this became ā€œRedemanā€, which evolved into Readymoney. No cash to be made there, unless you are running the beach cafĆ©.

1 Like

My latest, a watercolour of Sennen Cove in Cornwall. Probably the last one Iā€™ll have time to complete before Christmas.

3 Likes

fab painting as always Chris @ChrisStoneArtist

I donā€™t have any new completed work (and unlikely to have this side of Christmas), so I thought Iā€™d post a ā€œwork in progressā€ shot. Iā€™ve started an ink sketch of Charlestown Harbour, near St. Austell. A few more details to complete, then add watercolour.

2 Likes

Hi all, Iā€™m working on the snow scenes again :grin:
Winter, watercolour.

4 Likes

,here is my latest, just finished, 17th Dec, ā€˜an English Winterā€™:

5 Likes

Beautiful paintings @GKWatercolourArt and @McCormack.

2 Likes

wow those paintings are amazingā€¦
I have an aceo today
https://folksy.com/items/7384798-Purple-glitter-butterfly-aceo-watercolour-painting-ref-f-984-

1 Like

I love looking through the art threads, other than personalised items and wooden hanging hearts I havenā€™t done any new ā€˜paintingsā€™, I really need to get my paintbrushes out and do something just for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello again folks, sorry its been a while!

Love the snowy scenes @McCormack and @GKWatercolourArt, beautiful.
Just wanted to share one of my latest pieces;

Hope to visit this thread more regularly in the new year, and look forward to working on some new projects.
All the best to everyone, and have a Happy Christmas :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Robin, watercolour.

2 Likes

Hope you all have a wonderful arty Christmas xx

1 Like