December 2018 Art Chat thread

Here is the place to show and chat about art

I am starting December off with some flowers.
https://folksy.com/items/7214558-floral-art-painting-original-ref-F-596-

6 Likes

Welcome to December!
Your painting is a reminder of sunshine, Brenda. And I do spot the glitter!

1 Like

Happy December :slight_smile:

Loving your floral painting Brenda, love the sprinkle of glitter.

Sharing my little bee that will soon be flying off the be part of the Twitter Art Exhibit very soon.

12 Likes

A gentle seascape, A3 watercolour. Friday night splash.

9 Likes

Good morning all…fabulous artwork…waving to you all.
COld wet and miserable outside today. I was hoping to go to Swansea but the weather is not good and now that I have sold my car it would involve two buses and hanging about at bus stops too. I am also a bit under the weather (not at all like me)…so I decided to stay home. The fair is one run by people on the other side and I was hoping to go and be nosey…lol…
Never mind I started December with a sale…(it was crochet and not art, but a sale is a sale)
I hope the sales fairy visits you all.x

3 Likes

Lovely artwork from all. I particularly like your bee @daisywings. Beautifully done.

3 Likes

Thank you Chris :slight_smile:

Back to purple and glitter today…
https://folksy.com/items/7214564-original-art-fantasy-painting-ref-F-597-

3 Likes

some winter snow today
https://folksy.com/items/7215276-original-art-winter-watercolour-painting-ref-F-598-

5 Likes

Loving the wintery scenes Brenda. Very very nice.

I’ve been doing a bit of a scribbly Advent calendar over on my social media. The scribbles are of a miserable girl in festive situations.
Here’s the first two days. No 3 will be coming later this evening, as that’s when I get the most traffic.

You cal follow it all on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram

2 Likes

Lovely artwork everyone. I always love watercolours and the bee is fantastic. The miserable girl in festive situations did make me giggle!

Just thought I’d share this boy with you, who I sold at the fair I did at the weekend. He’s still available as a card though, newly listed today.

Sold a few other original pieces too so really pleased I am starting to get that much needed space for making new things! Have a good day everyone. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

love this, so pretty

1 Like

love your work

1 Like

Gower Ponies in Watercolour a happy holiday memory on a damp December day!

4 Likes

Great work everyone…
@HeidiMeier your hare is super, and I bet he won’t hang about long as people do love to collect hares.
@DaisyWings, wonderful little bee, the subtle shadow really makes it look 3-D.
@twinkleandgloomart all your girls are so sad, I always feel sorry for them…

1 Like

Great work…Lovely work Lowri…
Loving the Hare Heidi
Jan, those horses are beautiful…
I’ll be back tomorrow with more…
I did 2 7x5 acrylics today and 4 aceos…
Here is one of them

3 Likes

Thanks @teabreaks and @HelenCliffordArt- he did sell to a fellow stall holder so I was really pleased! Would love to make a more complex hare, so that’s on the list for next year! :grinning:

1 Like

Mooooove over everyone, I’ve painted another Cow. A4 watercolour on hot pressed.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t tangle with him, @GKWatercolourArt!

1 Like