Art chat thread July 2018

Here’s a snow scene to cool me down…

2 Likes

welcome back Stephie…I am sure the secret of success is constant listing…I list every day on here, alternates on E and 5 a week on the Bay…It has taken a long time but I now sell nearly everything eventually…I even made the best seller’s list in June…never imagined I would do that…
SO…Just keep painting and keep listing…join in the threads with games and get yourself back out there…Slower this month but I still have two sales on here…
Apart from which, we need your company on here…I chat to myself most days…lol…xx

1 Like

Haha that’s funny Brenda :grin: I won’t be joining in with too many promotional threads as I need to limit my online time. I don’t do teams on Etsy, but if I dedicate half an hour a day to folksy and maybe join the daily listing thread I’ll make some progress again on here. I don’t get my next pup till the end of September so lots of time to get back into it!

1 Like

Popping my commissionables back in my shop

1 Like

A cute cat in the garden

1 Like

morning all another aceo from me
https://folksy.com/items/7156183-aceo-art-painting-Sunset-woodland-ref-F-455-

Hare, A4 watercolour on hot pressed.

1 Like

great painting Graham
Today I have a hand painted greetings card
https://folksy.com/items/7156441-original-hand-painted-floral-greetings-card-ref-F-456-

Hello everyone, new to the sight, one of my paintings…be gentle! :wink:

3 Likes

Beautiful work on show again, well done team.

Here’s my latest listing, a Labradoodle on the beach

I did a spot of urban sketching at Ormskirk Gingerbread festival today

1 Like

Welcome Rachel. I saw you in the New shops page yesterday and went and “liked” your shop for you.
Love your work and the colours you use…keep popping in to show your other items, we are very kind and friendly x
Great work Stephie…have a nice weekend x

1 Like

Great work everyone, good to see another new painter!
Fox, watercolour on hot pressed paper.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome, like and kind comments much appreciated Brenda, love your work, you do seem a friendly lot so yes I will be popping in regularly x

2 Likes

Just posted this print, original was painted from a photograph.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I love that style of painting Graham…we have a fox that comes to our patio to get fed every night…(and badgers too). That style reminds me of the artist Jean Haines, I have all her books and some of her dvd’s as well .
Nice painting Rachel…
Welcome back Pam.

2 Likes

another hand painted card this morning
https://folksy.com/items/7156699-floral-hand-painted-greetings-card-ref-f-457-

Just when I think I have a long enough break from guide dog puppies, I get a request to take on an emergency boarder who is arriving this morning! Life is never dull haha.

Here’s my listing for today

2 Likes

My painting " The New Bridge " oil on board 123x123cm, will be part of -

Breaking Out Of The Gallery
The Breakout Exhibition is back again for year number 3. This year we have gone bigger and better with an extended rout and a Staggering 50+ Artists involved.

This years theme is ‘Brighter Futures’ where Artists are invited to imagine how they would like to see Haverfordwest in the future and create a piece of work to reflect there thoughts.

Join us on the 18th of July at 6:30pm to get the first look at this years Exhibition and a tour of the exhibition, from founder and curator Arthur John Brooker.

The Event will start with a speech about the project and organisation, crediting all those involved with making this Exhibition a reality, this will then be followed by a tour of the Exhibition.

The Tour will cover all of the paintings in the Exhibition and with so many artists involved this year could take up to two hours involving walking up and down fairly steep hills so may not be suitable for those with mobility problems, the first half of the tour however will be on flat ground.

3 Likes