Arts and Crafts Fairs in cornwall

Good morning all

We organise monthly craft fairs at Callington Town Hall on a sunday. They run from 12-4. Unloading time from 11.15. The tables are £10 for 6ft £8 for 4ft. Free entry for customers. Free parking in the car park by the Co-op. Also excellent refreshments. The dates are as follows for bookings (May is fully booked, but it is on 25 May if you want to come and along and have a look).
22 June
20 July
17 August
21 September
19 October
23 November
14 December - Xmas Special

We are also starting Craft Fair in Launceston as well at The White Hotel in the Ballroom. The first one is on a Thursday 26 June 10.30-2.30. Unload from 9.45. Tables are £10 for 6ft. Free entry for customers. The bar is open for drinks/tea and coffees all day. (only refreshments bought on the premises to be consumed by directions of the hotel sorry).

We ask for 50% deposit to confirm your booking either by cheque, paypal or cash. If you are already booked in for either of these occasions thank you very much and I apologise for repeating myself!!! (Its my age)

Niki Curtis

I wish I lived near enough to book a stall but the 6 hour journey from York would be a bit of a killer :slight_smile: (although we are down there in August for our holidays so might try & convince Hubby & Son that we need to drop in just to take a look :wink: )