Craft Fairs in Lancashire

It’s starting to get busy here in Lancashire, and I’m sure other people will know of other events in the area, but here is my itinery for the month:

Saturday 6th - Blackburn Music Festival, BB2 2TP
Saturday 13th - Crafty Vintage fair, Blackpool Winter Gardens, FY1 1HL (Also on Sunday)
Sunday 28th - Prom Art, Grange-over-sands, LA11 6DY

And of course I hand out cards promoting my Folksy shop at all of them :smile:

Where are you going?

1 Like

I’m in East Lancs & will be doing very local craft fairs in Earby on 3rd dec, Kelbrook on 4th & Colne on 6th. I was invited to Crafty vintage & gutted I couldnt go as no transport. Best of luck at your fairs

I am in East Lancs too, this month we have Inn on the Wharf Manchester Road Burnley. The Artisan Market 9th Nov Burnley, Bacup is having another Craft fair I have forgotten the date but it does have a facebook page.

Louise @trawdensoapkitchen please dont be stuck for transport I am happy to hop over and give you a lift somewhere,it means I can have a look around myself so a win win situation

Rachel

That is exceptionally kind of you Rachel, I’m touched by your generosity. I’d love to buddy up if we were attending the same fair & take you up on your kind offer but anything outside of that would be too much.

Perhaps we could swap notes on local fairs? I’m a novice, only one show under my belt so far. Have you attended many in Lancs?

Louise x

1 Like

New advert out for Makers Market to be held on the 6th Dec 11am to 4pm Old Town Hall Blackburn BB1 7DY Rachel

This looks really good. I’d be interested in hearing how this goes. I’m doing a very local fair on the 6th at Christchurch, Colne

1 Like