Folksy Ltd

Craft Fairs in Lancashire

(Rosesworkshop) #1

It’s starting to get busy here in Lancashire, and I’m sure other people will know of other events in the area, but here is my itinery for the month:

Saturday 6th - Blackburn Music Festival, BB2 2TP
Saturday 13th - Crafty Vintage fair, Blackpool Winter Gardens, FY1 1HL (Also on Sunday)
Sunday 28th - Prom Art, Grange-over-sands, LA11 6DY

And of course I hand out cards promoting my Folksy shop at all of them :smile:

Where are you going?

(Louise Foot) #2

I’m in East Lancs & will be doing very local craft fairs in Earby on 3rd dec, Kelbrook on 4th & Colne on 6th. I was invited to Crafty vintage & gutted I couldnt go as no transport. Best of luck at your fairs

(Rachel) #3

I am in East Lancs too, this month we have Inn on the Wharf Manchester Road Burnley. The Artisan Market 9th Nov Burnley, Bacup is having another Craft fair I have forgotten the date but it does have a facebook page.

Louise @trawdensoapkitchen please dont be stuck for transport I am happy to hop over and give you a lift somewhere,it means I can have a look around myself so a win win situation

Rachel

(Louise Foot) #4

That is exceptionally kind of you Rachel, I’m touched by your generosity. I’d love to buddy up if we were attending the same fair & take you up on your kind offer but anything outside of that would be too much.

Perhaps we could swap notes on local fairs? I’m a novice, only one show under my belt so far. Have you attended many in Lancs?

Louise x

(Rachel) #5

New advert out for Makers Market to be held on the 6th Dec 11am to 4pm Old Town Hall Blackburn BB1 7DY Rachel

(Louise Foot) #6

This looks really good. I’d be interested in hearing how this goes. I’m doing a very local fair on the 6th at Christchurch, Colne