At last a sale!

Yaaaay after two months I finally got a sale woooo hoooo !!
Sara x x

7 Likes

Well done, hope it’s the first of many! :smile:

Congrats on your first and fingers crossed for many more :smiley:

xx

Oh well done that’s brilliant. It sure is an adrenaline rush isn’t it :grinning::grinning:

Karen :mouse:

Congratulations Sara, you’re items are lovely I’m sure this will be the first of many.
Lynn x

Yey! I’m a huge fan of your crochet animal kingdom. So pleased for you. Fingers crossed you get lots more x

Well done! Good things happen to those who wait! :smile:
Hoping lots more come your way.

1 Like

Thanks girls certainly better to wake up to a sale email rather than the usual junk x x x

1 Like

Well done, you have a gorgeous shop. :smiley: you will get many more sales :smiley:

Congratulations, hope it’s the first of many. :smiley:

Lin

Well done! Your items are wonderful! Hopefully there will be many more!

Congratulations, its a good feeling!! Heres to many more.
Rosalind x

Well done. I’m still waiting for my first sale. I’ve only been here a couple of months myself.

Congratulations - your crochet is wonderful.

Jacqueline x

Just found your shop - your crochet is great. If you log out of the forums, then log back in, you should find the shopping cart with a direct link to your shop will appear next to your shop name in the forums. This might bring more people to your shop and maybe generate some sales too!

Good luck, Jacqueline x

I opened my shop Knitsgalore2 in Folksy a few years ago. No sales but last year was Fab. I sold lots of stitch markers to fellow Knitting club friends and sold lovely lace socks to a customer in America which was amazing feeling.

After studying Card making at College I graduated and applied my new skills to my self taught Knitting skills. I sold my very first Wedding card customer loved my special design she overpaid me, made a nice profit.

I have a voluntary job as a Community Health Champion, I teach disabled adults to make crafts in our craft group. Well last year I brought my socks I was working on for a friend and one of the gents asked me if I could make them for his Mother. So I did they fit her perfectly so he paid me very well.

Another gent asked to place an order for some unique luxury cashmere silk blend bedsocks, gloves and headband with pink piggies flying around the cuffs for his girlfriend. He wanted them to be from my own design. So I got some hand dyed cashmere it was sooooo soft to work with. Anyway I completed the work before Christmas and he paid me a great deal of money. Best year ever for a small profit with only two sales. I had nice yarny treat of for myself.

So my advise to new Sellers is persevere, sales will come just keep making your crafts tell your friends and work colleagues its amazing is word of mouth.

I live in sheltered housing and I go to the Commie Lounge as a break from work and show my fellow residents my work. I think I may have a few potential orders coming soon. Ahem! I have also been asked to lead a Craft group in the Commie Lounge for residents as part of my voluntary job for NHS. I love my job even though I am disabled I am glad I can still knit.

I am taking six months off to catch up with knitwear for myself but am starting to get back to working again after a flareup.

Wishing you lots of happy sales, hope you enjoy crafting as much as I do.

1 Like

Well done and wishing you many more sales to come.

Angela

That’s great news. I am still waiting for my first sale but it helps to know they are happening!!

Thanks! That’s sorted it :slight_smile:

well done on your sale and well done Kniterella with your voluntary work.