Just had to share!

Just had to share - I was so excited when I opened my shop this morning and saw a sale - albeit it a small one but after so many months after my last sale I was over the moon. Hope this is a sign of more sales coming my way. I’m really struggling with sales of late. Wishing you all loads of sales!!! xx

16 Likes

Good for you Emily, you have a lovely shop with lots of beautiful well made items. Here’s to many more sales.

1 Like

Well done Emily, may they continue for you, and may your good fortune spread to us all!
Suzzie x

1 Like

Thanks Dawn for the lovely words x

Thanks Suzie - hope so too xxx

Great news! Here’s to many more! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Tina and for you too xx

Congratulations🍾 wish my daughter was still little I’d buy that lovely girls red car jacket.

1 Like

Aah thanks Megan. I had the same one in pink and also brown with an owl motif x

Well done Emily, you have a lovely shop of items and lots of choice, here to many more sales x

1 Like

You really have a lovely shop; the colours and designs are stunning! Well done! It is exciting and a true confidence booster…here’s to many more for all of us! regards, Serena

Congrats Emily! Off for a mooch around your shop myself

1 Like

Aah thanks Jacqueline - thanks for the lovely comment x

Thanks Helen and thanks for visiting my shop - any feedback on photos etc will be greatly appreciated x

Well done! Your shop us lovely.

Thanks so much for your kind comment xxx

Well done, every sale is precious!!! Lol!!!

Well done, it is so disheartening when sales are few and far between but hopefully this will be the start of a Christmas rush!

1 Like

Congratulations! Wishing you many more x

Thanks all for the lovely comments and wishes - wishing you all a “sell out” Christmas period x
Happy crafting xx