Folksy Ltd

Just had to share!

(Emily Clayton) #1

Just had to share - I was so excited when I opened my shop this morning and saw a sale - albeit it a small one but after so many months after my last sale I was over the moon. Hope this is a sign of more sales coming my way. I’m really struggling with sales of late. Wishing you all loads of sales!!! xx

(Dawn Sneesby) #2

Good for you Emily, you have a lovely shop with lots of beautiful well made items. Here’s to many more sales.

(Suzzie Godfrey) #3

Well done Emily, may they continue for you, and may your good fortune spread to us all!
Suzzie x

(Emily Clayton) #4

Thanks Dawn for the lovely words x

(Emily Clayton) #5

Thanks Suzie - hope so too xxx

(Tina Martin) #6

Great news! Here’s to many more! :slight_smile:

(Emily Clayton) #7

Thanks Tina and for you too xx

(So Sew Megan) #8

Congratulations🍾 wish my daughter was still little I’d buy that lovely girls red car jacket.

(Emily Clayton) #9

Aah thanks Megan. I had the same one in pink and also brown with an owl motif x

(Jacqueline Ostrowka) #10

Well done Emily, you have a lovely shop of items and lots of choice, here to many more sales x

(Serena and Isabella Twibell) #11

You really have a lovely shop; the colours and designs are stunning! Well done! It is exciting and a true confidence booster…here’s to many more for all of us! regards, Serena

(Helen Dale) #12

Congrats Emily! Off for a mooch around your shop myself

(Emily Clayton) #13

Aah thanks Jacqueline - thanks for the lovely comment x

(Emily Clayton) #14

Thanks Helen and thanks for visiting my shop - any feedback on photos etc will be greatly appreciated x

(proggyandtweed) #15

Well done! Your shop us lovely.

(Emily Clayton) #16

Thanks so much for your kind comment xxx

(Amberlilly) #17

Well done, every sale is precious!!! Lol!!!

(PaintedLadyGifts) #18

Well done, it is so disheartening when sales are few and far between but hopefully this will be the start of a Christmas rush!

(Jacqueline Austen) #19

Congratulations! Wishing you many more x

(Emily Clayton) #20

Thanks all for the lovely comments and wishes - wishing you all a “sell out” Christmas period x
Happy crafting xx