Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

I hope everyone has a sale filled month!

My item for today a crocheted child’s jacket!

Natalie x

3 Likes

Good afternoon, all clicked and loved to here.

Jeanie @thecardjeanie I am so sorry for your loss my lovely and we will be here to cheer and support you and send virtual hugs whenever you feel like popping in, will be thinking of you xx

Good start to the sales tally for you Steph @stephshortstationery and I also have 2 of my own sales to report so happy dancing here for us both.

Granddaughter just gone home and I can now play with my new silver and gold, a bit scary! if you need me I shall be in my craft room :wink:

3 Likes

I am sorry for your loss Jeanie! My thoughts and prayers are with you! X

1 Like

@The Card Jeanie - Sorry for your loss. Take care and look after yourself. My mum had chemo so know what’s involved.

1 Like

good afternoon all…one of those days here again…sigh…involves the Bay and the dark side…thank goodness for Folksy…all seems normal on here…(so far)
Today I have two hand painted greetings cards…

5 Likes
2 Likes

Oh Jeanie, I am so sorry to hear your news. I am glad that his passing was peaceful. I do hope you wont feel too awful on the chemo. Thinking of you and your family at this very difficult time xx

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you have lost him Jeanie. May you be blessed with love and strength. xxx

1 Like

A late start to October for me, but here is the first of my listings featuring some AAAA grade cultured fresh water pearls, purchased on my recent stone buying trip to London. I have made several pairs of these earrings in various sizes of pearls and natural colours.

These are a pretty peach colour

Jacqueline x

4 Likes

Happy October everyone
Thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time Jeannie @thecardjeanie
A few SALE items to start off the month

https://folksy.com/items/6900866-HALF-PRICE-SALE-Little-Owls-Purse
https://folksy.com/items/6892028-Owls-Coin-Purse
Valerie x

3 Likes

all loved and clicked to here,also just reporting another sale today, seems I’m in favour with the sales fairy :wink:

5 Likes

Oh Jeanie @thecardjeanie I’m so sorry for your loss. Love and hugs.

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your Dad Jeanie @thecardjeanie.
Hope the chemo goes as well as it can. Look forward to seeing you whenever you pop in xx

1 Like

I’ve just added a few greeting cards to my shelves, including this pretty notelet . . .

2 Likes

Good evening. Glad to be joining in again after a month off.

I’ve tried to keep up to date with your news, but a lot happens in a month!

I’ve started a new board for October https://uk.pinterest.com/beadstorm/delightful-folksy-october-angels/

I’ve just listed a remake of a previously sold item, although Folksy seems to be playing up a bit and was reluctant to relist

2 Likes

So, it’s a year since I started daily listing! I started in October last year. I’m not sure it was on the 1st, but hey ho! I’m convinced getting into the routine of posting everyday has helped me become even more successful on Folksy, and good for my work to progress too.
Today’s listing (later than usual)
https://folksy.com/items/6900818-Stitched-Silk-Badge

And thinking of you Jeanie, @thecardjeanie and I hope everything goes ok next week for you xxx

3 Likes

One sale for me please…(total 1)…thanks x

3 Likes

Good evening and a happy October to all!
Good to see you back Sue @BeadstormJewellery
So sorry to hear your sad news Jeannie @thecardjeanie and will pray re your upcoming chemo x
I’m afraid I’m off to a bad start in that I’ve nothing new to list today (admin and trying to catch up after a break from FB and IG - you turn your back for 5mins and everything’s changed :scream: ) So here’s a relist from me…

4 Likes
3 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sale Brenda. I did manage to get a few hours making yesterday and really pleased with what I made, this is the second set I have made now using 14ct Gold Fill and 9ct Gold for the earwires, got another two sets all laid out ready for making up one will be with opalite and silver and the other is Tigers eye and Turquoise :slight_smile:

6 Likes