Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

Morning All, Happy October sorry I missed yesterday.
2 sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads and yay finally hit the 700 sales xx
Have a lovely day all

4 Likes

So sorry to hear of your Dad Jeanie, sending hugs your way. I hope your treatment goes well thinking of you xx

I have a crocheted pram or cot blanket today, must hope for better light and try to get some more decent photos of it.

Natalie x

3 Likes

Hello - I missed yesterday but looking forward to October as it should be the busiest preChristmas month??

So sorry to hear your news @thecardjeanie, and I hope your own chemo goes well.

As its well and truly autumn here, I’m going to start with two autumn themes prints. One of the originals has sold and the other is in an exhibition which I’m setting up today so that will be listed a little later in the month.

1 Like

I’ve just added a pack of 3 Birthday Cards . . .

1 Like

LOL! I have just looked back at my posting on Facebook folksy shop group page and realised that autocorrect has struck again!!!

This is what it says!

I have a cockeyed multi yarn pram or cot blanket today, shame the light was so poor, my photos do not do it justice!

Obviosly it should read CROCHETED not COCKEYED! LOL! XxxxX

Natalie x

19 Likes

Morning all, I have pinned and loved up to here. Well done to those with sales :smiley:

1 Like

Morning everyone well done on all the sales last month.
Sorry I missed yesterday it was a lovely day so we went out to visit a couple of fairs and had a lunch out. Another lovely morning hope it is for you all.
Now playing catch up. I am now trying my hand at weaving. I finished and listed this wallhanging yesterday.

and this one today

1 Like

Morning everyone!
Sorry to hear your sad news @thecardjeanie.

It’s a bit brighter here today, so hopefully I can get some photos done!

1 Like

this is a hottie for 'Our Boys in Blue’

1 Like

Morning all, back from holiday in Devon. Had a fabulous 60th birthday with my family - now missing them so much! Unfortunately, the day after I ended up in hospital with suspected Appendicitis. Fortunately, it was ‘just’ a kidney infection and now need to arrange a scan with my local hospital. Lost a couple of days but made up for it (without alcohol though).

So, a sale to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads - yay!

@thecardjeanie - sorry to hear of your Dad’s passing, sad times but you will have great memories I’m sure.

Nothing new but perhaps you can give this a little love.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Morning autumn angels, I seem to have lost another day :confused: but I’m all caught up now!
So sorry to hear your news @thecardjeanie thinking of you x
I have decided to do ‘go sober for October’ as I do drink far too much wine :sweat: you never know I may even loose a few lbs x
Here’s one for yesterday
https://folksy.com/items/6856206-Candy-Stripe-Coasters-Fabric-Coasters-Bright-Cheerful-Applique-Gift
and for today
https://folksy.com/items/6897282-Fabric-Coasters-Duck-Egg-Blue-Mug-Coaster

3 Likes

Morning all.
Sally @LifeCovers hope you are feeling better, sounds extremely painful.

3 Likes

Thanks Deborah, yes, antibiotics have kicked in but there is something not quite right!

Good morning, it’s a sunny day here. The young-uns have gone back to university and the washing machine is on. Isn’t it supposed to be the other way round? I don’t know where they’ve been hiding it, there’s a whole duvet and so much bedding in there!

Anyway here’s mine for today

4 Likes

Today has not started well, next door have some tree surgeons in, the noise worked me early, and the chain saws and rumbling noises are doing my head in. I dare not go out and have a look, they had already felled a damson tree when I looked earlier. Two doors away removed a hedge and replaced it with a fence last week, there must be something in the air. I much prefer nature to man made, we get so much different wildlife around here because it was so green :persevere:
Today’s listing

7 Likes

today, I have another hand painted greetings card. ALL hand painted. The poppy heads were die cut but were hand painted by me…(no rubber stamping)…

1 Like

yay happy dancing for your sales Sally & Di :slight_smile:

2 Likes

faved to here…have a nice Sunny SUnday everyone

1 Like